𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐍ᴇᴡ 𝐅ᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs

Jimin woke up when the alarm rang he open his eyes and looked around him finding himself in different room he looked here and there just to found nothing.

" Heyy! "

Suddenly a voice come from the back making jimin to flinch lightly he turn back only to see a young handsome man stood close to open door with a food of tray in his hand.

( The handsome man 🥂 )

Jimin continuously was looking him the man begin to walk towards jimin and when he reached there he placed the tray on the side table and bend down on his knees extending his arms he softly touch jimin's cheeks who was seating in same position as he woke up.

Jimin hissed when he felt pain on his cheeks worried can saw in the side man eyes

The man took out a medicine tube and take some amount of it and rub that on Jimin's cheeks softly he was rubbing so soft like if he forced a little power jimin would be break ...., he was treating jimin like he was made of glass that would break in any second. Jimin felt warm he felt touch he felt love........, A natural love..... .

When the man was done he stood up and being to walk back but was stopped by jimin who had grabbed his hand he just turned his head and looked jimin in admired his eyes were showing only love...

" why did you help me....?? "

Asked jimin more like he was whispering . The man smiled.

" cause I know you needed that .! "

Jimin's heart filled with warmness

" until I remember I was at living room yesterday how come I am here ?? "

" Ahh!!, that's yesterday I saw you you were laying on the floor unconscious so I took you up and places you in my room I hope you wouldn't mind that ...!! "

Jimin smile softly and got up from the bed and hug the man tightly like his life depended on him. He just like to hug him and he don't know why...

Jimin thanks him after broke the hug and smiles cutely for unknown reason he felt safe around him while the man who was standing there like his soul left his body he felt his heart beat faster he afraid that jimin might heard his heart beat.

" so, Mr............... ?? "

" Yoon Hwan myself Hwan! "

Hwan replied and smiles softly

" Myself Par-Jeon jimin .. "

Smile jimin awardedly for a second he forgot that he was married now even his partner don't accept him but he legally to married to jungkook.

" Hwan come here you are getting late for your college "

Taehyung's voice echoed making hawn to replied.

" coming brother!!!! "

Jimin was still looking to him who was now ready to run he again seat on the bed and begin to thought if he didn't married Jungkook he would right now also be gone for college he already miss his mother.

Hwan was stepping down from stairs while thinking about jimin he again felt his heart beat hardly this is new feelings for him he never felt such kind of feelings for anyone but than why now.......??

To be continue......

First of all I would like to apologize to everyone for giving late update I was really super busy teachers are not showing any kinda of mercy they have gave everyone paper solutions do seriously this is pain in ass I hope I get vacations soon I really need some rest. * sighed *

Don't forget to :

Vote??

Comments??

Feedback??

Follow ??