"She's fine Grace" Mike said, catching me keeping an eye on Abby while she slept.

"I know, sorry, I just feel paranoid about bringing Abby to this place" I said and Mike gave me a tired yet confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asked and I sighed.

"I feel like we made a terrible mistake bringing her here, I feel like something is gonna happen but I don't know what or when, I'm just worried" I told Mike and he looked at Abby.

"We'll keep her safe, don't worry about it Grace" Mike said as he yawned, looking tired at me.

"Get some sleep Mike, I'll stay up and watch the cameras" I said and he nodded, mumbling a goodnight to me before using his headphones and tape and slowly fell asleep.

I stayed up watching the cameras, I kept my eye on the main room where the animatronics were, something about them made me feel attracted to them, I especially feel an attraction to the chicken, I'm not sure why but I feel a connection to the chicken.

I heard a noise after a few hours and saw the blonde boy from my dreams standing there, he smiled at me and looked at Abby.

"Abby?" He whispered and it woke her up, he signalled for her to follow him and then did the same to me.

"Abby, should we go with him?" I asked and she nodded, a smile on her face before looking at Mike.

"We'll be right back" Abby whispered and I sighed.

"I'll keep her safe" I whispered before Abby pulled me with her.

We walked into the main room and we looked around, I had a flashlight in my hand so we could see better, it didn't do much but it was still better than nothing however as we looked around, there was a noise.

"Hello? I know you're back there, might as well come out" Abby said and next thing we knew, the animatronics were moving.

"What the hell?" I asked as I hid Abby behind me but she held my hand and smiled.

"These guys are cool" Abby said and the bear came up to us.

"Grace, this is Freddy, that's Bonnie, Foxy and Chica" Abby said and I looked at her before noticing Chica walking up to me.

"Hi Chica" I said and Chica held her robot hand out.

Bonnie and foxy went to Abby and started tickling her, Chica and Freddy did the same to me and even though I was laughing while being tickled, I was still trying to figure out how Abby knew these guys and were friends with them.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Abby screamed and I screamed too as they continued to tickle us.

"Abby? Grace?" I saw Mike come over and Freddy went towards him but before anything could happen, me and Abby went over to the two.

"Mike, they wouldn't stop tickling me, I thought I was gonna die" Abby said as I hugged her, a smile on my face while looking at Mike.

"Yeah, they were tickling me too, I couldn't breathe" I said and Abby giggled before looking at Mike.

"Freddy, this is my brother, Mike" Abby said to Freddy and he gave Mike what I assumed would be a kind gesture.

"Abby, Grace, what is this?" Mike asked us and I shrugged while Abby dragged him over to the other animatronics.

"Come on. I want you to meet the others, Grace has already met them" Abby said and Mike gave me a worried look.

"Mike, this is Bonnie, Foxy and Chica. Everyone, this is Mike" Abby said and they all looked at Mike who seemed to be freaking out.

"This-this is a joke, right? I mean, th-there's someone here. There's probably somebody controlling them, right? I mean... Okay, good joke! Congratulations! You got me! You can come out now!" Mike said before I went and held his hand.

"Mike love, this isn't a joke, they actually move, as much as it scared me at first, I'm kinda warming up to them" I said as I looked him dead in the eye, giving him a sweet smile.

"It's okay, Mike, they just want to play" Abby said to Mike and he sighed, checking his watch before noticing the time.

"We have to go home now, come on" Mike said to Abby but Abby quickly brushed him off.

"Hold on, they really like pictures" Abby said before giving Bonnie a picture of a heart.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, thank you for playing with me and Grace" Abby said and I smiled at the animatronics before taking hold of Abby's hand just as Mike spoke.

"Okay, okay, Abby, come on" Abby said goodbye to the animatronics and I waved goodbye to them before we left the pizzeria.

"We need to have a talk when we get home" Mike whispered to me and I rolled my eyes.

© xxinmydreamsxx