⁰⁰⁴

I noticed that we had a locker in our office so I decided to go see what was in it, I opened the door and gasped before shutting the door, trying to calm down after just being scared while Mike looked at me concerned.

"Grace, are you alright?" Mike asked as he came over to me and the locker.

"Yeah just some creepy ass doll in the locker made me a bit scared" I said and Mike looked as though he was gonna laugh.

"A doll scared you?" I elbowed him and he laughed a bit.

"Shut up, I also found some security guard vests for us to wear" I said, giving him one of them to wear.

We grabbed the flashlights sitting on our desk and decided to walk around and see the place properly, I was being careful as there was glass on the floor from previous break-ins that occurred.

"This place is creepy, no wonder they have a problem finding a security guard to look after this place" I said as Mike went over towards something.

"Well luckily there's two of us now, hopefully nothing really happens while we're here" Mike said while his back was towards me, looking at the floor where shards of glass were.

"Mike, look at this" I said, Mike came over and looked at what I was looking at, a wall full of kids drawings.

"You would think after how long of this place being abandoned that those drawings would have been ruined by those coming in here" I said and Mike nodded, holding onto my waist just before we heard a thud.

"Hello?" Mike held onto me tighter, trying to protect me if anyone was here which I found sweet.

"I think it came from behind those curtains Mike" I said so Mike and I went to go look at the stage, there was nothing in front of the stage but when I opened the curtains a bit, I screamed and jumped back.

"Grace? What's wrong?" Mike said I pointed to the curtains.

"Those animatronics, I swear I saw the chicken's eye look at me" I said as Mike checked out the animatronics.

I looked at the chicken that was holding a pink cupcake, I looked at it for a bit before noticing it's eye move, looking at me quickly before going back to normal, now I was freaking out, Mike hadn't noticed the chicken do that again so am I just paranoid?

"Let's get back to the office, these are freaking me out a bit" I said to Mike and started walking back to the security office.

"Grace, come here" Mike said once he was sat down in the office chair, I went over to him and he sat me down on his lap.

"Are you okay? You seem really on edge?" Mike asked as he played with my hair, trying to calm me down.

"I don't know why but this place is freaking me out, it seems familiar but I just don't know how or why" I explained and Mike kissed my head, holding me a little bit tighter than before.

"It's okay Grace, I'm here with you, I'm not gonna let any of those scary animatronics get you" Mike teased and I hit his shoulder as we both laughed a bit.

"I love you Mike" I said to him as I felt myself getting tired.

"I love you too, get some sleep love, you look really tired" I nodded and snuggled into Mike, breathing in his scent which made me feel at ease.

"Grace! Come play with me!"

"Kate leave me alone"

"Grace! Please come play with me!"

"Kate please leave me alone, I wanna read"

"Grace please!"

"Kate, let Grace finish her chapter and then she'll play with you" mum said and Kate looked upset but went to go play anyway.