Y/n: we don't have time for that. Just clean this mess before his men's come here, and don't leave any proof. "I ordered him."

RV: you know I do my job clean. "He said proudly."

Y/n: That is why I have entrusted this work to you.

We both smirk look at eachother.

RV: take your friend to her home. I'll handle this. "He said and threw his car key in my hand."

Then I look at jiho who lying on the floor unconsciously. I walk towards her and pick her in my arms and went to his car and drive to blackpink unnie's house because I don’t want make chan oppa worried.

When I reach blackpink unnie's house, I pick jiho and  get down the car and then walk towards the main door. rings the bell few times. after a min Lisa unnie open the door and look at me with her sleepy eyes.

Lisa: y/n!! What are you doing here? and what happened to jiho "She ask worriedly."

Y/n: I'll tell you everything, but first let me in.

She aside and I enter their house with jiho and then laid her on the couch.

I took deep breath and stretched my boby.

Lisa: now can you please tell me what happened to her? "I look at me with a straight face."

I was about spoke but other unnie's come to living room, and look at me with shock.

Jisoo: what's going on here? "She ask sleepy tone."

Jennie: y/n!!! When did you come here? and why jiho is here?

Rose: y/n answer us.

Y/n:. Yahh...why you guys are always hyper? Chill. "I said calm tone."

Then jiho started to mumbled herself in dream. Her body is shivering.

Jiho: please... don't touch me let me go. Please. "She scream loudly."

Y/n: jiho wake up, no one hurt you here. It's just a dream wake-up. "I tried to wake her up  then she wake up from her dream and then hug me tightly."

Jiho: y/n!! Please save me from him, he'll take me with him. "Her body is shivering and shaking due to sobbing. she just crying my embrace."

Y/n: shhh... it's okay, I'm here, no one harm you. I never let anyone touch you. "I patted her back and tried to console her others look at her worriedly."

After 15 min she finally stopped crying, but her body is still shaking because of the fear, so I made her look at me, she look at my eyes with her sllowen eyes. I really pity on her. my heart is paining to see her like this, It's all happened because of me. I never leave that bastard.

Y/n: jiho just calm down, you're safe now, don't be scared.

She took deep breath and let out relief sigh and spoke.

Lisa: can any anyone explain me what's really going on here?

Jiho: I'll explain everything unnie.

FLASHBACK

JIHO POV

Chan oppa went jeju Island for doctor conference meeting, so I alone in my house. I'm so bored so I decided go out for shopping. I took my purse and phone and then went out from my house.

It's just 8pm but Street gets pretty quiet at this hour, only some cars are running on the road. after a min I reach near by grocery shop and buy favourite snacks then walk out from the shop with plastic bag in my hand.