Jin: okay...do you have any plans to kill that rocky and his gang.

Jb: yeah...I have plan.

Namjoon: what is it?

He sighed and started explain his plan.

BACK TO Y/N.

After long drive we finally reach office entrance, I step out the car and went inside happily. As I entered main office  employees started to wish me and I wish them back, and I directly went to my brother's cabin, 

when I opened the door. I was surprise to see GOT7 oppa's there. They were seriously discussing about something and when they saw me they immediately stopped talking and look at me shocked expression on their face.

Jin: princess!!! when did you come here? " "He ask nervous tone."

Y/n: just now oppa. "I said and walk over to them and sit beside yugyeom oppa. jungkook clench his fist while glaring at me. I ignore him and turn to GOT7 oppa's and ask

Y/n: why are you here?

Youngjae: we come here to meet our brothers.

Y/n: oh!! really!! When did you both start liking each other? "I look them questioning face."

Jb: angle...he is joking around you. We're here to discuss about our project.

Y/n: project?

Jinyoung: yes... princess, our company is doing some projects collaborate with kim group's, so we just come here to discuss about that.

I just nodded my head, even I know that's not true.

Jimin: what are you doing here? and who gives you permission to come here?

Y/n: have you lost your memory my dear brother? I'm also part of Kim's family, and this is my office too, so I have all rights to come here and I don't need anyone's permission to come to my office. "I said annoying tone."

Jhope: okay, my highness...we agree with you. you have all rights to come here, but atleast you can inform us, before you come here.

Y/n: because I want to surprise you oppa, so now tell me how was my surprise?

Jimin: terrible.

Y/n: you just shut up shorty.

Jimin: who short? your the one short here.

Y/n: so what? You always shorty for me.

Then we started to bark eachother. 

Jin: yahhh.....stop it, this office not home,

Jimin & y/n: hyung/oppa Why are you yelling at me?  She/he was the first to start fighting with me. "We said same time."

Jin: If you both don't shut your mouth, I will punish you. "He said serious tone then we stopped fighting."

Jinyoung: When will you both stop fighting eachother?

Jimin & y/n: in this life we'll not stop fighting, because we're siblings and we used to live like this.

Jin: aish....this kid's, I don't know, when  they're going to grow up?

After that fight i start to talk to GOT7 oppa's. Then Yugyeom oppa show me some funny videos in youtube.

Y/n: o..oppa, it's really funny. "I said while laughing."

Yugyeom: yeah.... "We both laughing while watching those videos."

BTS maknae's look at us their jaw clenched.

V: blossom, we need to discuss about our new project, So you go and look around the office. "He said and called their secretary, after while she come inside the cabin, and bow to us"