Chapter seven: worthy of you

Start from the beginning

"Stop it both of you, am I looking like a sack of potato to you both that you are dragging me here there, idiots" jimin tone made both of them shiver, angry jimin is really scary.

"What are you? pre schoolers, fighting like that, i think i should call the police and get you two locked up for fucking up with my mental peace".

Jimin was annoyed at the two fighting like cats and dogs, 'i should have left for my house, a one hour drive would have been more peaceful for me than being here'. Jimin sat down on the sofa. Taehyung pushed jungkook aside and went near jimin.

"I am sorry love he was the one who instigated me, otherwise you know how calm person I am" jimin looked at him with a sharp gaze telling him to stay away from him, taehyung understood that it's not time for his acts, he shifted little away from jimin not wanting to piss him more.

Jungkook came near the sofa and sat on the floor showing his big doe eyes, "I am really sorry hyung you know my mood was really not good today and then he came to my house like a stalker and started to irritate you i couldn't stop myself from jumping in between" jimin calm down thinking jungkook was really upset today he gave him a small smile, jungkook showed him the most innocent face he ever had and turned his face towards taehyung giving him a smug look. Taehyung wanted to expose that bunny but stopped thinking not to make jimin angry.

"Now i request you to please leave Mr Kim, you should sleep early you might be having lots of work tomorrow" jungkook tried to kick out the intruder but taehyung got some different plans.

"Jimin i really wanted to leave but right now it is so dark outside and also a bit unsafe to drive so if you don't mind i can stay here, I promise I won't be a bother." taehyung mumbled with his innocent eyes, jimin was not kid to not know the excuses he was making to stay here, but for some reasons he looked cute acting like that, some part of jimin's heart wanted him to stay.

"Jungkook let him be here, It's really not good to drive at this hour" jimin tried to convince jungkook.

"But hyung it's just 15 minutes he can go back and we can't let him be here he is not a good guy and you also don't like him." jungkook reasoned not wanting that guy near his hyung.

"To clear your delusion we are dating" jungkook was shocked it would be an understatement, it took him a few minutes to acknowledge the statement he just heard, he searched for any resistance from his hyung so he could say that taehyung was joking but jimin just gave him a nervous smile, composing himself he stood up and turned towards taehyung.

"Okay then I don't think I have anything left to say if jimin hyung is ok with this I not going to interfere, but if you ever tried to hurt my hyung then that would be the last day of you on the earth get that into your head" jungkook's aura told that he meant each and every word he said just now, that made a taehyung a little nervous but he shrugged it off.

"I promise I won't do that" taehyung retorted with equal confidence.

"Ok now enough of your antics let's sleep maybe you both are free being CEO but I have work, so good night" jimin stood up from his sofa giving a last glance to both of them he departed to his room. Taehyung also started walking in the same direction as jimin, when he heard a voice from behind.

"Luckily I am rich enough to have 3 rooms in my apartment so you need not to go there" taehyung frowned at that but gave him a nod, he can't say anything against the house owner.

"Sleep there" jungkook pointed towards a room opposite to Jimin and then left for his. Taehyung who saw jungkook closing his room's door, walked silently to Jimin's room, he saw jimin changing the bedsheet. He closed the door slowly and walked behind him.

"Can I get a hug" he whispered in jimin's ear which caught him off guard, jimin turned around but his leg slipped on the bedsheet kept on the floor holding onto the first thing he got which was taehyung's jacket, they both fell on the bed, taehyung landed on top of jimin.

It felt like time stopped for a few seconds. Taehyung was lovingly staring at Jimin's face, the way his hairs were falling on his face, his shining brown eyes looking right at him. Taehyung caressed his face feeling its softness with his fingertips, jimin could feel his heart beating fast, he gazed softly at taehyung he could see some different emotions which he couldn't decipher but he liked the way he was staring at him, slowly taehyung started leaning towards jimin's face, jimin could feel blood rushing towards his cheeks seeing taehyung this close to him, he shivered in nervousness taehyung leaned his face in the crook of his neck. His lips near jimin's ear.

"Don't worry i won't do that, I first need to prove myself to be worthy of you" taehyung said moving away from jimin, and because of that sentence jimin was sure of one thing that he made the right decision of dating him. Taehyung's mind was screaming to kiss jimin but he knew that jimin was not like any of his flings, he was much more than that and he definitely deserved the best.
'I will make sure to be my bestest version for you Jimin' he knew he was not perfect but he will try his level best to be the one that jimin deserves.

Jimin stood up from the bed picking up the bedsheet trying his best to hide his flustered face, taehyung was watching his every move carefully. Jimin came back to him with a pillow and comforter.

"Take these and go back to your room" taehyung looked at him with a confused stare, this was not the part of the plan, he was here to be with jimin not to sleep in another room. Taehyung took the pillow and jumped on bed avoiding Jimin's previous words.

"I thought you don't have hearing problems, I clearly said to leave". Jimin stood near the bed folding his hands, taehyung turned around his gaze fell at jimin's angry face.

"I am afraid of sleeping alone please let me be here i promise I won't move from my side of bed" jimin wanted to protest but he was too tired, so he went to his side and laid down.

"Don't even dare to come near me" jimin gave him glare, then turned his face opposite to him. Taehyung had a pout on his face, he wanted to hug jimin but was afraid of making him angry. Soon sleep took over him, jimin was tired but still he didn't sleep he was looking at moonlight falling in the room when suddenly he felt a hand moving on his waist and a body pressed against his.

Jimin tried to get out of that embrace but Taehyung's grip was strong after struggling for a few minutes, he gave up and stayed still.

"I will not move from my side, liar" jimin mimicked taehyung's words. He would not admit it to anyone but he was loving that warm embrace, instead of feeling uncomfortable he was feeling warm, it felt safe. He turned towards taehyung admiring his sleeping face. His messy hair, jimin started roaming his hands in taehyung's messy locks, slowly detangling them, observing his face he found a cute mole on the tip of his nose and one on his bottom lip. He gently touched both moles and slowly moved his fingers on his lips feeling the softness of them.'i wonder how they would taste' jimin stopped his thoughts there and removed his fingers from taehyung's lips. 'what the fuck was i thinking'. He moved a little away from him closing his eyes trying to sleep.

"I should get myself checked for having such weird thoughts, no this not good"