0.

Playlist

↳      heroes and villains        the beach boys             ❝ she's still dancing in the night, unafraid of what a dude'll do in a town of heroes and villains

        the beach boys
             she's still dancing in the night, unafraid of what a dude'll do in a town of heroes and villains.

↳      truce
        twenty one pilots
             stay alive, stay alive for me. you will die, but now your life is free. take pride in what is sure to die.

↳      you
        the 1975
             it's so ironic how it's only been a year, and it's not my fault that i fucked everybody here.

↳      no light, no light
florence + the machine
             no light, no light in your bright, blue eyes. i never knew daylight could be so violent. a revelation in the light of day—you can't choose what stays and what fades away.

↳      arms
         christina perri
             the world is coming down on me and i can't find a reason to be loved. i never wanna leave you but i can't make you bleed if i'm alone.

↳      words are dead
         agnes obel
             didn't know you could deny the dead, leaving them in silence on their moldy bed. oh, i am numb. and over their kingdom come, lower me down.

↳      i'm glad i'm not young anymore
         gigi [1958]
             the tiny remark that tortures you, the fear that your friends won't like her, too. i'm glad i'm not young anymore.

↳      wildest dreams
         taylor swift
             my last request is this: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe. red lips and rosy cheeks. [. . .] say you'll see me again even if it's just pretend.