Y/n: Lisa unnie.

Jungkook: what she said? 

A evil idea come into my mind.

Y/n: She said she has a crush on you. And ask my help to confess her feelings to my bunny brother. "I said while smirking and he look at me shocked."

Jungkook: really!!! "He started to blushing."

Y/n: Why are you blushing now? are you interested on her?

Jungkook: w.. what!! I...i'm not blushing, and also she is not my type. "He said and started to look at windows."

Y/n: oh!! Please!! Stop pretending oppa. If you don't blushing then why does your cheeks are turning red?  "I ask eyebrow raised."

Jungkook: yeah....stop teasing me. I said I'm not blushing and why should I? You know I already have a girlfriend.

Y/n: Do you really love IU? 

He didn't answer my question, and started to looking out the window again.

I sigh and made him to look at me.

Y/n: oppa...I know you don't love her, then why did you dating her?

Jungkook: that's not you business little sis, so stay out of it.

Y/n mind: wow!!! Jimin also said the same word, when I asked about sana unnie, these people never gonna change.

Few min later we arrived the school and we'll started to walk towards our own bulidings.

When we reach our school hallway, I hear some familiar voice calling my name from my behind, so we both turn and look at person, and saw yeonjun walk towards us happily, I heard low grunt coming from beside, I looked in that direction and saw Jungkook was glowering at yeonjun with deadly eyes.

Yeonjun: hey baby. "He yelled and weaved his hand."

When he near come to us, I started to speak to him.

Y/n: what do you want yeonjun?

Yeonjun: I want you baby. "He said while smirking and I look him with my winded eyes."

Then look at back jungkook he trying to control his anger. I started to scared. What if he something do with yeonjun, so I tried to calm him.

Y/n: o..oppa please calm down. "I whisper to him."

Yeonjun: what happened baby? Aren't you happy I came back?

Y/n: it's not like that you think, I'm so happy to see you in safe and healthy.

Yeonjun: I really miss you baby. "He said and hugged me, but jungkook push him from me and stand between us, and look at him angrily." 

Jungkook: how dare you touch my sister?
"He yelled in anger."

Yeonjun: your sister is my girlfriend hyung, so I have all rights to touch her and you can't stop me.

Jungkook: girlfriend!!! "He said disbehavely." She was yeonjun....she was your girlfriend...but she already breakup with you, did you forget that?

Yeonjun: she break up with me, because you and your brothers are forced her.

Jungkook: whatever...she is not your girlfriend now, so stay away from her.

Yeonjun: never....she is mine, and soon I will take what's mine. "He said the last sentence while looking at me."

Suddenly jungkook grabbed yeonjun's shirt, I tried to stop him but no use.

Jungkook:  What did you say?  If you laid your finger on my sister, I will kill you.

Yeonjun: let's see that how you gonna stop me. "He get off his grip. and winked at me. Let's see in class baby  "he said and walk to his class."

MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें