Bambam: Our gifts is not over yet dear, a more gifts waiting for you.

Y/n: more!!! "I look at them confusedly."

Then Bambam oppa went to some where and few min later he come back with huge teddy bear with his hand. I look at the teddy bear widely."

Y/n: omg!!! it's for me?

Yugyeom: yes... it's only for our baby sister.

My eyes filled with happy tears.

Jackson: we know, how much you like teddy bear. that's why, we brought this for you.

Y/n: thank you so much oppa. I freaking love it. "Then we did group hug, and other side BTS glaring at us."

Y/n: damn...I don't know why? My every brothers spoiling me to buy my favourite things. 

Got7 & BTS: because you're our lovely sister. "They said same time and glared at eachother."

Jin: let's go y/n, we need to go home. it's already late. "He said frim voice."

Y/n: okay oppa, I'm also tried.

Jb: take care princess, we'll meet you tomorrow. "Then  got7 oppa's kissed my forehead. after that I left with BTS."

MORNING

I was using social media on my phone, then suddenly jin oppa yelled my name so I put down my phone and look at him.

Jin: y/n!!! How many times I told you, don't use phone, while eating. "He look at me with a serious face."

Y/n: sorry oppa...

Jin: your food getting cold so eat quickly.

Y/n: I'm not hungry oppa.

A frown immediately appeared on his face.

Jin: You ate nothing but that burger you ate last night and  saying you are not hungry?

Y/n: But oppa, I don't like this food. This taste like garbage.

They all look at me with their serious face.

I gluped.

Y/n: okay fine....stop looking at me like this. I'm eating. "I said while pouting."

They all smiled and started to eat their food again.

TIME SKIP AT CAR

The ride was pretty silent, then my phone started to vibrate, so I took my phone from my pocket and saw Lisa unnie is texting me, so immediately text her back.

Lisa: y/n!!!

Y/n: yes Unnie

Lisa: i have 1 good news and 1 bad news for you, which one do you want to hear first?

Y/n: tell me bad news first.

Lisa: mrs park come back from her vacation, and she preparing for surprise test.

Y/n: what!!! How did you know that?

Lisa: I overheard her conversation with mr.min.

Y/n: why she always doing like this. I don't like her because she always irritating me.

Y/n: what is the good news? 

Lisa: yeonjun come back to school and i saw him in front of the locker.

Lisa: okay y/n, I need to go jisoo Unnie is calling me. See you in school.

Y/n: okay.

Y/n mind: I'm happy. finally, I can see my love. I really miss him in these days.

Jungkook:  To whom are you texting?