Jin: you're not going anywhere, You'll stay with us. 'He said commanding tone."

Jungkook: but... hyung.

Jin: I SAID NO MEANS NO JUNGKOOK.

He sighed and stand beside him.

Few min later doctor come out from her room and then walk towards them.

Jhope: so ms.sung how about y/n's health, is she okay?

Ms.sung: yeah...she is okay now? she was just shocked to see something, which is why she fainted, I think she is experiencing more stress. the reason I say this, I saw her dark circle under her eyes due to lack of proper sleep and she looks weak and pale too. Just take good care of her, because excessive stress can make her depressed.

They all shocked and also sad too.

Namjoon: thanks you doctor and don't worry we will take care of our sister. "She smiled and gone from there."

After that they all went to living room angrily.

Jin: SAM.....Gather everyone here. "He ordered."

After min everyone gathered in living room. They all started to shivering badly.

V: what really happened here? and what made y/n fainted? " His cold voice can be heard in the pindrop silence."

Sam: b.boss, we don't know anything. we found miss y/n in top floor room.

Jhope: what...How did she get there? Who told her about that room? "Everyone is silent, no one says any words." ANSWER ME. "He shouted, everyone flinch to saw his anger."

Sam: m..ms.c..cha. "he said lower voice."

Jungkook: so, you did this. "He said walk towards her and stand infront of her."

She was badly shivering and sweating because of the fear.

Jungkook: Who gave you permission to tell her about that room? "His voice is calm but she can feel his extreme anger behind his calmness."

Ms.cha: I...I'm sorry y.. young m..master... she just --- "She said in her broken voice while shivering."

Jungkook: JUST SHUT UP MS.CHA..... "he slapped her every hardly because of his force her cheeks turn into red, but still she didn't move an inch. She look at him with her watery eyes."

V: you diserve this ms.cha, we already warned everyone no one can enter that room expect us...then how dare you let her enter that room. "He said full of anger in his eyes."

Jungkook: now, I will show you all, what happens if you disobey us. "He said and took is gun and started to play with that."

Everyone is shaking in fear but their face shows no emotions.

Jungkook: now tell me, what is our rules ms.cha. "He commanded."

Ms.cha: I...if some... someone dis.. disobey your order, th.. they'll face d.. death "She said while shuttering."

Jungkook: then prepare for your death ms.cha. "He said, holding the gun straight to her head. She close her eyes to face the consequences, but she couldn't feel any pain, so she opened her eyes and look at him terrified."

Jungkook: I'll spare you this time ms.cha because you're our trustable maid, but don’t expect this from us next time.

She sighed with relief.

Jimin: don't be happy, you'll get punished for what you done. "Then he turned to sam and command him." Sam take her to the basement and lock her there for one week and don't give any food.
"He grunt."