They knows, no one can torture like jimin, once he get anger, he'll turn into psychopath, that time he looks totally different person than usual, and no one can save the victim from him.

Jimin: With this in hand, you took the gun and tried to shoot my sister....right. "He growl in anger and holding his hand tightly, and then twist is arm, others can hear his creaking bones sound."

He hold his broken hand and picked up the knife again and placed the knife into his fingers.

Jimin: after this, you can't pick up your gun again,  do you know why?  Because you are not going to have any finger on your hand. "He said evilly, and started to cut his fingers one by one."

???: Ahhhhh.... pl...lease...s..s..top. "he screaming out loader."

Jungkook: wow....His scream sounds like sweet music to me. Hyung...I want hear more. "Smirking."

???: P...please h.. have m..mercy on me.

Jhope: bangtan never shows mercy on their victims, We'll only give them pain. "He said arrogantly."

They really enjoying his pain, suddenly jimin stamp the knife on his stomach, make his mouth open widely because of the pain. blood flowing like a river, and then he placed his knife on that guy throat.That guy is dying in pain, but he still breathing, his eyes begging for mercy.

Jimin: see you in hell babyboy. "He evilly smiled and slice that guy throat . The blood splashing on his face and his shirt , but he didn't care about it."

V: This is what they get, if someone messes with us. "He said and kicked that lifeless body and they all walks towards the car."

On their way home, jin phone started ringing.

Jin: hello... sam.

Sam: boss...miss y/n....

Jin: y/n!!!!..... what happened to her?  He ask panic tone."

Sam: boss, she fainted.... please... come home immediately.

Jin: We'll be there soon, take care of her until then.

Jungkook: hyung....Is everything is okay?

Jin: NO!! We need to go home soon. "then he told the driver to drive home quickly."

When they reach home, they all rush to her room and then they saw her lying on bed unconscious.

Namjoon: sam.... what happened to her? Why she in this condition? "He ask anger and worried tone."

Sam: b..boss....she --- "before he could complete his words  suddenly the doctor entered the room

Ms.sung (doctor): Hello sir, mr.chan send me to here, to check y/n. "she said and bowed to them." Can everyone please wait outside for a while?  I need to check her condition.

Jungkook: no!!! I'll be with her. You can check her infront of our eyes. "He demanded."

Ms.sung: b.but, s..sir.... "He took his gun and placed in her head." In other word, if come out from your mouth, I will end your life here. "She gulped and look at him terrified.'

Jin: jungkook-ah wth are you doing? "He dragged him out of the room."

Namjoon: I apologize to you for his behaviour.

Jhope: he loves her so much.that why, he behaving like this, don't mind him.

She nodded and they all went outside.

Jungkook: hyung.... why did you bring to me here? I want to be with her. "He said tried to go to her room again, but jin held his hand and stopped him."