Chapter 8

Olivia's POV

Stella gets up around eight and makes her way into the kitchen. I had already made breakfast and left her plate laying on the kitchen island. I am still sitting in my spot on the couch with Greys anatomy playing on the tv.

"You made breakfast and this place didn't burn down?" Stella's voice carries out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Surprisingly." I yell back. I can cook simple meals and just enough to survive but outside of that I don't go all out. That's why there are only some scrambled eggs and toast on a plate for breakfast. Stella normally did all the cooking when we lived together.

Stella rounds the corner into the living room after finishing her plate and putting it in the sink.

"What time is it?"

"A little past 8. Why."

"Oh shit go get ready. We have to go." Stella's voice is frantic.

"Go where? We don't have any plans today."

"It's a surprise. Just get ready. It's not anything fancy. We gotta leave here in 20 minutes."

Stella takes off to the spare room while I get up off the couch. I never cared for surprises much but Stella seems excited so I head to my room to get ready.

I put on a pair of leggings and an oversize light pink sweatshirt and head into the connecting bathroom in my bedroom, and pull my hair back into a messy ponytail. I go through my usual routine of getting ready brushing my teeth, skincare, and putting on a light makeup look. On my way out of the room I slip on some white tennis shoes and head into the kitchen.

Stella is standing by the door waiting for me when I emerge from my bedroom. She is dressed just as casual as I am with her long hair braided into two braids that reach her lower back.

We leave the building and get outside to the car Stella called for. She refuses to tell me where we are going after whispering the address to the driver. The whole car ride is filled with small talk until I mention the email I received last night.

"So I got an email from Liam last night. I have to meet up with Harry on Monday to go over details of the tour."

"As if the last few days haven't been filled up enough with the Harry show."

I just nod my head, not sure what to say. I am nervous about this whole thing. I don't want to be anywhere near him and now I have to spend the next 3 months on tour with him. Being around him brings up many memories that were once happy but are now associated with nothing but pain.

The rest of the car ride is spent in silence. I am even more confused when the car drops us off outside of the airport.

"Stella, what are we doing here? I thought you weren't leaving for a few more weeks?" The only reason for us to be at the airport is for her to be leaving but she didn't bring any of her stuff with her. Plus if leaving is her surprise then this is more like a punishment.

"I'm not leaving. We are picking a couple people up."

I can tell she's trying really hard not to give me any clues as to who these people are. Everybody that is important to me is already here besides the twins who are at university. We walk into the automatic doors that lead to the baggage claim and that is when it finally hits me.

"The girls? You flew the girls out here?" The hopefulness hangs onto every word I say.

"Well, I figured you wouldn't mind if I borrowed your credit card for this reason. Yesterday after the meeting I figured that you could use a little pick me up, so I called them and put them on the first flight here while you were puking your guts up in the bathroom. They are staying for the weekend and going back to classes on Tuesday."