Chapter 7

Olivia's POV

I think my body is going into shock after all of the events today or maybe I am just going numb. For once it doesn't freeze up on me and I am able to push past Stella and let the words laced with venom that could kill, come out.

"What the fuck are you doing here, and how did you figure out where I live?"

I storm up to the door and pull my keys from my purse and begin unlocking the door to my simple flat. When I first started renting out the flat I wasn't sure how long I'd be here for so I didn't go all out. It's a 3 bedroom flat with 2 bathrooms and all the basic necessities but nothing more than that.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Harry's voice reaches the same octave as mine.

I finally get the door open and allow Stella to walk in first before I follow after and attempt to shut the door on Harry. Harry is too quick though and slips his foot between the crack in the door and lets himself into my flat.

"What do you mean? This is my flat." My voice becomes quieter while I start to unload everything I was carrying up from my car onto my counter top.

"Well duh dumbass. I mean in LA. You had your whole continent and I had mine. Why the hell did you come here?" Harry leans back against the same wall that his blonde haired bestie was sitting in front of last night.

"To work you idiot. You don't own the stupid continent, none of us do." If he wants to be rude then two can play this game.

Stella clears her throat from the kitchen table and we both snap our heads to look in her direction. "I'm gonna head up stairs and eat, just yell if you need me Livi."

The sternness in my voice drops when I nod and say okay back to her.

" So what? You come to America after 5 years just to ruin my tour as if you haven't caused enough problems in everybody's life."

My body stills at his words that cut through me like a knife. Niall was definitely right. I am at a loss for words currently until Harry opens his mouth again.

"What did you forget how to talk?"

"I came here with no intentions to see you. Niall is the one that chased me down. I was just trying to leave."

"Of course you were. That's what you do best."

His words light a fire inside of me and suddenly I am yelling back at him.

"DON'T EVEN GO THERE! It's not like you're Mr. innocent either. You know nothing about me or my life anymore! It's been 5 years since we last spoke."

"Don't raise your voice at me princess. You're the reason we're in this mess."

"Oh damn. I forgot. I'm so sorry Mr. Styles. I forgot you did nothing wrong." The sarcasm in my voice is thick and fueled by fire.

"Whatever Liv. I don't even know why I came here." His once loud voice falls flat.

"Me either. So please get the hell out of my flat and don't call me that."

The nickname Liv was once reserved for one person and one person only. If the last 10 minutes have taught me anything then that person doesn't exist anymore, but neither does the girl that he is referring to as Liv.

Harry starts walking to the door before he turns around and makes one final comment.

"Just know that I will make this tour a living nightmare for you. See you on Monday princess."

He walks out the door before I follow him out into the hallway.

"Monday?" Harry doesn't even turn around to answer my question.