"Of course you can, love." she then said quietly but she was so happy.

Chaeyoung then started to caress Sana's hair as soon as Sana rested her head on her chest. She knew that Sana was trying to sleep, but Chaeyoung wanted her to feel loved and cared for even while she was sleeping.

"Don't get too many naughty thoughts while I'm sleeping.." Sana said playfully to Chaeyoung with a laugh escaping her mouth. She wrapped her hands around Chaeyoung and felt like it was the right moment to fall asleep.

Chaeyoung then started to feel her heart racing again as the thought of Sana sleeping in her arms was really nice and cute.

She took Sana's hand and placed it on her chest, so Sana could have a feeling of how her heart was beating really fast for her.

Chaeyoung was really sleepy too, but it just felt so good to have Sana sleeping in her arms. She looked at Sana's face once again and she saw how beautiful and peaceful she looked.

"Sleep well, my love." she whispered and then she started to close her eyes.

Some time later the teachers came to check up in each cabin and it was time for Sana's and Chaeyoung's to be checked. Their teacher, Miss Kim, opened the door and found them sleeping on to each other.

"Son Chaeyoung what is this behaviour.." Miss Kim said sternly to scare Chaeyoung a bit but she really didn't mind seeing the two students like that together.

Chaeyoung felt so embarrassed when Miss Kim saw them sleeping so close to each other. She didn't know that they had been found out.

She still kept her eyes closed as she started to feel nervous. "Miss... We're just taking a nap..." she replied with embarrassment in her voice, while trying to keep it low.

Chaeyoung then turned towards Sana and she tried to hide her face with her body because she didn't want Miss Kim to see how red her cheeks were.

"I mean everyone does.. but this.. I haven't seen anyone sleeping like that.." Miss Kim said shaking her head while laughing. She found it really cute, seeing her two students sleeping like that.

"Miss, please, don't say anything." Chaeyoung replied softly while she kept her face hidden, but she felt a bit calm at the same time when she saw that Miss Kim wasn't mad about it.

She knew that Miss Kim probably knew that she and Sana were something more than just friends. Miss Kim was smart and she wasn't surprised if she figured out the truth.

She also was really happy that Miss Kim thought that it was cute. "I never knew Miss Kim would be more supportive than I thought." she thought quietly as she kept her face hidden.

"Okay I'll just leave you two love birds alone, I just wanted to check if everything was alright." Miss Kim explained and closed their cabin door leaving them alone again. Sana was still asleep and she didn't even dared to open her eyes.

Chaeyoung was still surprised that Miss Kim was actually okay with her and Sana sleeping together like that, but she was really glad about that.

She looked again at Sana, while she was still sleeping peacefully and she felt like she was in a dream.

"I really love her... There's nothing else that I want in my life, except for her." she thought and she smiled gently as she just kept looking at Sana. She really wanted to keep looking at Sana forever, while Sana's cheek was still resting on her chest.

"Chaeyoung.. don't leave.." Sana murmured in her sleep. Her eyes were closed but her mouth kept moving talking nonsense.

"Sana..." Chaeyoung called Sana's name in a low voice as she placed her face close to Sana's ear.