Shadow Magic! The Snake Pit!

Start from the beginning

In the room, on a throne, sat a man dressed in a black suit with purple accents and a black mask, who was watching a recording that showed how a team of intruders entered the temple corridor. On either side of him stood two people, one of whom was dressed in a black and silver suit, and the other in black and gold.

Ashtem looked at the team with a grin, but his grin soon turned into a wide grin when his eyes fell on the blind, white-haired girl.

"Why did you invite them?" Red Eye asked as he entered the room and attracted attention.

"You're not happy?" Ashtem asked without taking his eyes off the white-haired girl.

"I'm sure they have nothing to offer us." Red Eye said confidently.

"Hmm. We'll see." Ashtem answered and his eyes sparkled. "Though one of them clearly has something to offer us." His lips curved into an evil grin and finally, after years of waiting, his precious blader returned to him and this time he wouldn't let her go.

~~~~~~~

Suddenly the door through which the team entered closed, forcing everyone to turn around.

"Who closed the door?" Rantaro sobbed.

"Now you're scared." Wakiya mocked.

"You're the one to talk scaredy-pants." Rantaro objected.

"Come on, it's been so long." Wakiya continued to mock.

"More precisely about an hour ago." Rantaro began to mock Wakiya in response.

"You're getting confused about the details!" Wakiya exclaimed, turning their mockery into an argument.

"Can you calm down!?" Daigo intervened in their argument, separating them. "We have more important problems to worry about." Wakiya and Rantaro nodded shyly and continued on their way. Soon everyone found themselves in the elevator, which took quite a long time to get there.

Wakari tried to calm her breathing as the elevator descended deeper and deeper. Calmly. Everything will be fine. She felt a chill run through her body, everything was the same as the day she left this place. She promised herself to never return to the place that captured her nightmares and yet she found herself here again.

"We're going down very deep." Daigo noticed.

"Agree." Rantaro agreed with Daigo's words. Suddenly the elevator stopped and opened the door allowing everyone into the corridor.

"Wait, can you hear that?" Valt asked hearing a very familiar sound. The team moved forward. Soon the door leading further opened, everyone was surprised what was behind it.

The place looked like a training hall in the center of which there were screens showing the statistics of the bladers, as well as the rating of those who are currently the strongest. There were also four stadiums nearby where bladers competed, as well as sports equipment for training. You could see how each blader was doing something while they were watched by masked trainers who recorded their results.

"Unbelievable. Am I dreaming?" Valt asked in disbelief.

"Then both of us." Rantaro said.

Wakari frowned at the multitude of silhouettes. Some of them were faint and almost invisible to her, but some were clearly visible. There are a lot of new people here, but there are also people I know. Their strength hadn't changed much at all, but they had clearly risen in the rankings. Suddenly she noticed how a weak purple silhouette fell, unable to withstand the load of training. Apparently, he is one of the newbies.