"So how was dat'?" He smirked.

"Well I have nothing to compare it to." I grinned and he mugged me.

"By da' way you was screamin ma' name you-."

"Ok ok it was amazing. You sure this your first time." I said feeding his cockiness.

"Yeah now bring dat ass." He smirked laying back on the bed.

I grew shy cause I never did this before and I didn't wanna embarrass myself.

"Naw don't get shy now come on I gotchu' baybeh."

I climbed between his legs and took his member out his boxers.

A U G U S T

I watched as Fawn teased me. She flicked her tongue on my tip and smirked. She put half of me in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. I cursed out loud as she damn near deep throated my dick. I let her do her before guiding her. She licked sucked and everything for about four minutes before I had my climax.

After she finished she came back up and kissed my lips. I felt her grabbing my dick. She sat up and slid down on it slowly. She rocked back and forth adjusting to my size. I let her do her as I grunted and cursed the whole time. We went at it for about two hours including in the shower.

I watched her as she dried off and changed into some new clothes. She put on some white distressed jeans and a black half shirt with some sandals. I just simply threw on something chill.

Fawn started walking like she was bowlegged and I laughed. She shot me the middle finger and rolled her eyes. I walked to her and picked her up bridal style carrying her downstairs. All the food was just about done and Lira was setting the table.

"Well damn finally y'all join us." Lira said laughing.

I sat Fawn down on the island chair and took a seat next to her and she was blushing.

"Aye where's my lady of da hour?" I asked rubbing my hands together.

"I'm right here." Cierra said coming in the kitchen.

"I wanna say I appreciate everythin' you did for us. You smart. You loyal. I appreciate dat." I told her joking around and she popped her imagery collar.

"But real shit we gone miss ya. Ever need anythin' hit ma line and you be safe and take care ya self."

"Aw Aug your gonna make me cry." She laughed fanning her eyes.

"Uh uh cut dat shit out." I told her pulling her into a hug.

She was one of my most respected girls. She handled her business well and always helped a nigga out. I liked how she called everyone to a meeting to say she didn't want this lifestyle anymore instead of sneaking out and running.

"Aww." Everyone cooed.

"Alright can we eat already damn!" Diamond said entering the kitchen as I shook my head.

Honestly I'm getting tired of her ass. She finna' be the next one leaving. I saw Fawn roll her eyes out da corner of my eye and I squeezed her thigh.

"Come on get out dat chair." I smirked.

"Haha real funny Aug." She said sarcastically.

I picked her up and sat her in my lap at the dinner table. Everybody was giving them "mhm we see y'all looks" but Diamond looked mad as hell I had to laugh. Fawn got up and sat in the chair next to me. The doorbell went off and AB jumped up to get it. When she came back my niggas Killa and Quan was following behind her. We dapped each other up before they sat down.