III-49

Previously...

"Tubbo how long until you finally believe him?" Niki asked. Annoyed at the youngest.

"Until I see it with my own two eyes."

"You want to see it? Get yourself caught by those royal guards then. Maybe you'll believe me once you're being killed." Fundy replied in annoyance and slight anger. He really can't deal with this right now.

Currently...

"The thing we're gonna face isn't going to be easy. It would've been slightly easier if our dearest father told us about its location. But alas only the heir could know about it." Wilbur spoke, trying to give a somewhat speech to their comrades. Someone from behind raised their hand. And was immediately given the permission to speak.

"I have an inquiry. Wouldn't King Sapnap know about this? Since he was the heir of Bad Boy Halo." Karl asked. Sapnap nudged Karl's shoulder. "I told you not to use formalities" he whispered.

"Only the highest position of power is allowed to know the location. Since the Amethyst Empire is the most trusted and powerful empire. It is the one bestowed with the role." Wilbur responded. Karl nodded along as he explained.

A tale of Knowledge has been passed down from generation to generation. Telling the tale of how the Kingdoms and Empires chose one main empire to have knowledge of everything in the lands.

There were the Badlands, Fushian Empire, Magica Empire, and of course the Amethyst Empire. The 4 main empires in the area.

Before everything. The Magica Empire was the most prominent of all. With the mystical power each ruler possessed. It protected itself from any evil that may come to land.

It deemed itself unstoppable. They kept all the evil outside of their lands. But they didn't expect the evil to start inside their territory.

Legends say, a crimson figure rose from the ground and destroyed the beautiful place. Its rulers were used by it. Controlled by it, as some said.

The rulers pledged loyalty to the mysterious crimson god. No one knew how, and no one knew why. They all became dependent on the said creature. Which made them sluggish.

One by one its residents were slaughtered. No knowledge of who had started the massacre.

According to witnesses. Its rulers always had this crimson red glint in their eyes.

But to the current timeline? This has been clear.

The egg. The egg was the reason why the Magica Empire fell in the first place. Possessing its leaders and making them do their bidding.

It's quite sad really. The rulers would never achieve the freedom they try to grasp.

But it's been too late for the past now. They can't let history repeat itself.

They have to go. And save the world. Save their people. And save the young Emperor mindlessly following orders from Dream and the Egg.

It's not like they have any other options.

"Let's start walking. We must arrive at the castle at night. We cannot be seen." Techno stated. He started walking. To the direction towards the palace. The amethyst palace. He needed to save his brother from the enemy's clutches. And they could only do it one step at a time.

Their plan was to sneak into the palace, find the map that leads to the Magica Empire, and sneak out of the palace. Maybe rest a bit after getting back home. Then head on the journey to the Magica Empire.

It sounded easy. But this plan was complicated. They didn't know how tight the security was in the palace. There is a very high possibility that they tightened security.

But they do know that they'll do whatever it takes to finish their plan.

- - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!