II-29

The next day had come upon them. As the sun rose from the horizon. Marking the day where the Kingdom of the Badlands will arrive at the palace. The two Princes decided to inform their youngest brother about their arrangement.

A knock was heard outside the crown prince's office. "Who is it?" Prince Tommy asked. While continuing to read and sign piles of paperwork.

"It's me Tom!" The name made the Prince freeze. No one had called him that in a long time. He stood up from his desk. And walked towards the door.

'Oh who could it be?' He asked himself. Before deciding to open the door. He plastered a forced smile on his face.

"Hey, Tommy." He greets playfully.

"Greetings Prince Wilbur. What brings you here to my office today?" The Prince greeted his brother. He motioned for them to come inside.

"So uhh..." He paused. Which made the Prince even more curious about the topic he wanted to discuss. This must be important.

"The Kingdom of the Badlands is arriving shortly" Prince Wilbur stated. Which made the younger flinch at the sudden realization of what his brother had meant.

"What!?" He shouted. His voice echoed throughout the hallways. Making the maids and servants who heard it, shiver in fear.

"The Egg problem is arising. And they're the best choice we have." The Prince informed the youngest.

"What egg problem?" He immediately directs all his attention to Prince Wilbur.

"You know. The one we were supposed to talk about yesterday?" He reminded.

"I don't remember having a conversation with you about that certain topic." He dove into his thoughts, his memory. But he couldn't remember anything that his brother had told him.

"Maybe because you collapsed, and we told you to rest. And we continued our conversation. And came to the conclusion that we need the Badlands's help." He reasoned.

"Okay. I won't be able to great them or whatever because it is so sudden and my schedule is full." He checks his notebook filled with his agenda and schedule for each day. "I'd like for you and Prince Technoblade to accustom them nicely. You may leave now." He added to his previous statement.

"Thank you for your time, YoUr MaJeStY" He mocks a servant he heard from before. The reaction he received from the Prince was a simple eye roll.

He shuts the door behind him and quickly looked around for his older brother. He was just informed that the Badlands had just arrive at the capital. Which is a few minutes away from the palace itself. Meaning that they will arrive shortly. He praised whatever god helped him. Because while he was complaining about not being able to find his brother. He then immediately saw him reading a Greek mythology book at the library.

"Tech. They're here." He whispered to his brother's ear. Receiving a nod in response. The eldest closed the book and placed it back on the shelf where he had found it. He followed his twin brother towards the main gates, where they were expecting King Sapnap of the Badlands would enter.

They waited for a few minutes. Knowing that any second now, the Badlands's rulers would arrive through the main gate.

Prince Wilbur and Prince Technoblade stood straight. And kept their faces blank.

It did not took longer than expected because the gate a heard being opened. Marking the arrival of the neighboring kingdom. A black cartridge with red accents was pulled by white horses. And came out was the present King of the Badlands, King Sapnap, the past King of the Badlands, BadBoyHalo, and his right hand man slash best friend, Skeppy.

"Greetings, Princes of the Amethyst Empire. I am King Sapnap of the Badlands. And this is my father, BadBoyHalo, and lastly my father's best friend, Skeppy." He introduced them to their visitors.

"Greetings to you as well, King Sapnap. I hope your journey towards here was neat and splendid." Prince Wilbur greeted.

"May we come inside? To discuss the 'thing' you wanted to speak about." King Sapnap asked politely. Censoring the word 'egg' because a spy could be overhearing their conversation.

"Of course you may." Prince Technoblade answered. And then guided them to their famous 'meeting room'.

They sat around the circular table in the middle of the room. It was pretty cliche. But it represents history. For it was used from generation to generation. The wood cursed to never rot nor break.

Which made some remember of the once Magica Empire. Which is now in ruins thanks to some mysterious force. It was said to be ruled by Magic users. Who had color coded auras which determine their strength.

Red - Strong but influenced by emotions

Yellow - Could heal but the pain of the other could be felt

Green - Powerful yet too difficult to learn

Blue - Restore and Destroy

The 4 auras that had existed were only held by their best soldiers and the imperial family.

An idea darted to Prince Wilbur's mind.

"Could Dream be connected to the formerly known Magica Empire?" He asked out in the open.

Which made the whole room silent. The silence is making Prince Wilbur slowly go insane. Are they doubting his thought?

"Come to think of it. He is a magic user." Bad pointed out.

"If he was connected to that empire. What type of magic user could he be?" Skeppy asked.

"Form what I've learned. When that Dream guy uses his magic, it glows green, right?" King Sapnap recieves nods. "Which technically like the Green Aura. Which is the most powerful yet too difficult to learn." He adds.

"It does add up though. But where did he learn how to control those powers of his? The Magica Empire was destroyed a century or 2. But he doesn't look any older than 30." Technoblade wondered.

"Great observations Tech. But what are we going to do about this? He's probably too powerful for us to handle?"

- - - - - - - - -

Another place has been revealed. What could this contribute to the problem at hand?

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!