II-28

Because Prince Tommy collapsed or something. He was commanded to return to his room and rest. While his older brothers, Prince Technoblade and Prince Wilbur would continue the conversation.

"Do you think this certain thing you have discovered is connected to what just happened to Tommy?" Prince Wilbur stated. Worry filling the room.

"So the Egg is back. And probably Dream too. And it just has to happen before the coronation-" Prince Technoblade stated. "-great. Just great" he said sarcastically.

Out of all times. They had to strike now. They ordered a bunch of servants to scour the palace of any more blood vines.

"Should we give the Badlands a call about this? We both know that they understand it better." Prince Wilbur asked.

The Badlands was once ruled by the egg via King Bad. They corrupted his mind into following the 'Egg's' every command. Some tried to start a revolution against it. But no one was successful. Prince Sapnap on the other hand was oblivious to the fact that the Kingdom of the Badlands were taken over. He was an adopted Prince. Sapnap was a half-nether demon. They concluded that he was part Nether Demon because he could literally survive lava. And also because they had found his in the Nether. Another fact about the King was that they were a demon. No one knows what kind.

And then there was Skeppy. King BadBoyHalo 's right hand man. His best friend. The one who took care of Sapnap while the King was busy. Their relationship is simply platonic. Because going beyond that, makes them think that their situation would become weird.

They wrote a letter to the said Kingdom. It would only take 4 hours for it to arrive there.

To: Kingdom of the Badlands
From: The Amethyst Empire

Greetings King Sapnap. This is Prince Wilbur and Prince Technoblade of the Amethyst Empire. We are in need of your help.

The egg is providing us with a lot of problems once again. And because your Kingdom knows a lot about them. We thought you might have some information that you can give us.

We invite you to come to our palace, as soon as you can.

P.S. Also, let the previous King Bad and his right hand man, Skeppy, to come with. They might also be of help.

That is all. Your Majesty. I wish you a pleasant day.

"Your handwriting is ugly y'know." Prince Techno joked. Prince Wilbur's face turned red at the embarrassment he gave him.

"Y'know what? F*ck you." Prince Wilbur replied back. Prince Techno pulled out his sword. Which made Wilbur flinch.

"Care to take that back?" Prince Technoblade asked. Swinging his sword around in the air.

"You do know that our little gremlin would be sad if I was hurt, injured, or killed." He smirked. Which made Prince Technoblade frown.

"What if I just destroy your oh-so-prized guitar? That wouldn't hurt anyone else but you and the guitar." He hid his sword back in its place. The new threat made Prince Wilbur's eyes widen.

"Don't bring the innocent instruments into this! What have they even done to you?" He blurted. Which informed Techno that that was a good threat.

"What if I..." Wilbur thought of something he could use to threaten his older brother. He knew he couldn't use Prince Tommy because both of them cared for him. Anything violent isn't the best option...

"Smash your violin!" He shouted. Which he got the reaction where Technoblade would flinch.

"What? Scared that your instrument would be destroyed??" He teased.

He gave a bone chilling laugh. And said, "That was from mom. Do you really think you could break that!"

Wilbur was at a lost of words. And no, it wasn't because their mother was mentioned. But because he doesn't have any threats to throw at his brother.

"Fine you win." He surrendered.

"I always have. And always will." He chuckled.

They continued talking about the most random things. But their conversation ended when a servant had told them it was dinner time. They had to go to the dining room with the extremely long table that could fit about 50-60 people.

The palace is filled with lots of fancy stuff, yet a lot of orphans and homeless people are still loitering at the most random spots. Poverty was visible but in the palace there was no such thing about poverty being mentioned. The village hoped they the future Emperor would make some changes that will benefit them all.

Their dinner was some salad and some kind of meat. It was then followed by a cupcake as their dessert. No one talked during dinner. It was that silent where you could hear a grain of salt drop! Well maybe that exaggerating but that kind of explains how quiet it is. No one tried to strike a conversation.

Prince Tommy was eating yet, he was swarmed but servants who were holding whatever work he has. He multitasked eating and working. Fi their father was here, he would have let Prince Tommy eat first. He doesn't allow any type or kind of work on the dinner table. But they guess because Emperor Philza wasn't there, Prince Tommy could take his work anywhere he wants.

Prince Wilbur was simply eating. While reading a book about magic and other worldly stuff. He was the curious type.

While Prince Technoblade was only observing his surroundings while eating.

In others view, or basically the summary of all that is that Prince Tommy is a workaholic. Prince Wilbur is a very curious person. And Prince Technoblade observes his surroundings.

Nothing like a normal family dinner on a busy day like this.

The twins had immediately received a letter back from the Kingdom of the Badlands which states that they would arrive tomorrow to discuss the issue.

Prince Technoblade and Prince Wilbur both hope that their help would he enough to prevent any attack from happening.

- - - - - - -

A lot of things in this chapter are just fillers. Because haha, idk what I am doing. But anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter!

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!