I-23

A week had passed since the incident. The Imperial Family/Royal Family have 'moved on' from the incident. They intend to host a festival to celebrate their victory. They could not be able to explain to their guest Prince why they were acting weird. And because of their sudden disappearance the visiting Prince will not take a lie for an answer.

Prince Tommy walked towards his room. The hallways completely empty. Portraits of their family attached to the walls that neverendlessly goes on and on and on. He doesn't remember what happened during what his family dubbed 'the incident'. But he thinks that it's better that way, "it'll save you from the trauma" Prince Wilbur had told him. He doesn't understand why only he doesn't know what happened. But it had to do something with the Badlands. Because the last thing he knew, he was in his room, crying. And the next he wakes up in a completely different room , and finds out that he's in the Badlands. He hopes that his paperwork doesn't pile up during the very long time he was gone.

He was halted on his journey by the crown-prince of Kinoko Kingdom, Prince George. The younger brother of King Karl Jacobs. Prince Tommy thought about how Prince George NotFound and King Karl Jacobs was related, but then he knew that King Karl was adopted while Prince George is the true royal. Their laws allowed adopted royal family members has an equal chance to become heir to the throne. But because King Karl was more eager to become King that Prince George was, he was crowned King when their parents unexpectedly died in a war. Prince George gave him a concerning expression. Could something have happened with him that resulted to him feeling down? They did hear that his Kingdom is in War. Could that something involve the current war?

"Prince Tommy." He stared at the taller Prince Tommy. "Where were you? I was worried sick!" His expression turned into a very 'concerned about him' expression, which made his heart melt. Prince George cared a lot about Prince Tommy. "We were... Uhhhh" Prince Tommy didn't know if he should speak of the truth. For he doesn't remember most of what had happened. "Don't you dare think of a lie to tell me!" He threatens. But the younger Prince did not know anything. "Ask the Emperor or my dearest older brothers. For I cannot recall what had happened during the past few days." Prince Tommy blurted politely. Prince George stared at him. Observing. And then nodded in response and provided him with a sincere smile. "Ahhh. Ok then. Goodbye, Prince Tommy." He waved and left. He let out a breath he didn't know he held. So he immediately went back to his room. To see it... Slightly... No- definitely wrecked. He didn't know what happened but it had to have involved that.

He turned to call a servant or a maid to clean the mess created by someone inside his room. But was shocked to see his eldest brother, Prince Techno, behind him. "I see that no servant has touched your quarters since we had left." He spoke. His voice quiet but still echoed in the room. "What do you want, Prince Technoblade." The younger Prince asked, sounding as annoyed as possible. "Please, call me Techno. We're family after all." He replied. Prince Tommy stopped pacing and turned to his brother. He gave an expression that spelled like, "Really? After all these years, now is the time you finally thought of that!?".

"I'm sorry for ignoring and despising you all these years. I was a child, when I found out mother died after giving birth to you. Of course I'd be mad at you. And that anger grew and grew. But now is the time I realized, that what I did was a mistake. I'm sorry for removing you from my life like you're the dust in the library. But, will you ever forgive me?" The elder Prince apologized, and tried to make an effort at smiling. Prince Tommy would want him to suffer just as he did when he was ignored and bullied. But he knew deep inside that it's wrong. So he did the best thing he could ever do. "You are forgiven. We are brothers after all." He replied. Hugging his older brother.

So 'the incident' did help them achieve this agreement. A peace treaty. They would treat each other as brothers, not as enemies from now on. Which brought a lot of joy to the two. And let's not forget Prince Wilbur who joined them in the fun. They had their happy ending. Everything was fine. Everything was set. Their future was laid in front of them. Prince Tommy is to be King. Prince Technoblade is to be the lead general of their military. And Prince Wilbur, who would simply just go with the flow. His future isn't planned. So he'll ride the waves until he reaches the shore. His finish line. His safe-haven.

As years went by, they grew older and older. Emperor Philza was getting weak by the second. And because Prince Tommy was already 19 years old. By law, he is allowed to take the crown and the throne. He is to be crowned in a few more weeks. Preparations must be done. But mysterious people were overjoyed to hear the news that their puppet is going to be attached to their strings once again. And would be able to complete their starting goal. With Quackity gone from the castle (quit his job, because he only worked there because he was manipulated by the egg) they had another person from the inside who they get their needs out.

That special day is coming. And the Eggpire is prepared for what may stop them.

- - - - - - -

It's not done yet. There's more to the story.

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3 wishing you all an amazing day!