Ms.cha: miss y/n, what happened  to your eyes.

Y/n: nothing.... I'm okay.

Ms.cha: but, it doesn't look ---- I cut her words.

Y/n: ms.cha...i'm not in the mood to answer your questions, so can you please stop questioning me.

She apologized to me and started to serve my food.

I was eating my breakfast quality, but jin oppa fake cough made me to look at him.

Jin: y/n, We have an important meeting in the office today, so we can't come to school with you, but don't worry maknae's will stay with you.

I just nodded my head and continue to eat my food.

TIME SKIP AT CAR

I'm sitting with jungkook in back seat, tae oppa is driving seat and jimin oppa is passenger seat.

I just looking out the window and it was beautiful weather outside. I really love rain, and also I love the smell and sound of rain, and it just smells so fresh and sounds so peaceful and calming. I want go out and play with rain but I can't, because my brothers never allow me.

I slide down the mirror and let the cold and fresh air enter in my breaths. A broad smile appeared on my face. I feel fresh and happy, my mom told me rain is sign of peace, yes....she is right, I felt peace in my heart. I can't describe my happiness in worlds. I stretched my hand out through the window and enjoyed the weather.

Every time raindrops fell on my hand, my mind calmed down and gave me peace, i enjoyed raindrops falling on my hands. I felt the rain wash away, my all the pain, 

While I was enjoying the rain, I saw a teenage couple happily soaking in the rain and eating ice cream, they were look cute.

Then the memories of being with yeonjun came to my mind.

FLASHBACK

Today our first date and we had lot of fun, we went so much place, and finally he took me to the park, and we were both happily walking in the park holding hands with each other. After while I feel tried so I stopped walking and look at yeonjun.

Yeonjun: what happened baby? Do you need anything?

Y/n: I'm tired baby, Can we rest for a while?

He smiled and nodded, then we both  sat on the grass, and I rest of head into his shoulder and close my eyes.

YEONJUN POV

I felt Y/n 's head leaning on my shoulder i look at her, she is sleeping.I smile to saw her sleeping peacefully. My baby is really tired, she look adorable when she sleeping, she is beautiful. I slowly slide her smooth hairs and I kiss her forehead. i can't live without her, i feel the peace and happiness In my heart because of her.

Suddenly the cold rain started falling on us,   the raindrops fell on her face, so she opened her eyes and looked at the sky and smiled.

Y/N POV

I love rain, I love how it softens the outlines of things. the world becomes softly blurred, and I feel like I melt right into it. People are running everywhere and finding some shelter and I was smiling and feeling the rain, doesn"t care about anything else. I close my eyes and look up sky and I was enjoying the raindrops falling on my face, but someone voice interrupt my thoughts. I open my eyes and look at him.

Yeonjun: baby, We have to go, before it rains get heavier. "He holds my hand and we walk into the rain, but I stopped him."

Y/n: if you want you can go, I want to be here for min.