"If you say so." Aki says.

     "Thank you, Aki. Are you ready to begin?" Dr. Orion asks.

     "Yes." Aki answers.

     "Alright then the first thing we want to see is the level of control you have over your flames." He says as he reaches into the box and pulls out three candles and lights two of them.

     "I'd like you to put out this first candle without touching it." The researcher says.

     'That's simple enough.' Aki says to herself before slowly moving a hand above the flame and a moment later the flame of the candle flickered out.

    "Very good, now for the next one I'd like you to make the flame bigger." Dr. Orion says.

     "Alright." Aki says before moving her hand over the flame and grabbing it as though it were a grabbable object. She holds the flame in her hand and wills it to grow bigger, around the size of a baseball. She then returns it to normal and puts it back on the candle.

     "Was that the result you wanted?" Aki asked.

     "Yes. Though I wasn't expecting you to grab the flame. Not that it's a problem." Dr. Orion answers. He reaches into the box and pulls out a bird in a cage.

     "For this next test I'd like to observe your illusionary abilities." Dr. Orion says. "If you can please cast an illusion into the mind of this bird."

     Aki simply nods and stares at the bird for a moment. Her green eyes gain a purple hue as she casts an illusion into the bird's mind. Though nothing is in the cage the bird begins trying to attack something within the cage.

    "What are you showing the bird?" Dr. Orion asked.

    "Another bird. Clearly the real bird doesn't take too kindly to that." Aki answers.

     Dr. Rights began to wonder to what degree can Aki manipulate the minds of others. Can she skew their perception of reality? Or can she only make them see things that aren't there temporarily?

     "And to what degree does this power work?" The researcher asked.

     "As far as I'm aware, as long as the mind is organic then they are susceptible to my illusions." Aki explains.

     'Well that didn't answer my question.' Dr. Rights thought to herself. 'I'll take note to set up extra precautions when interacting with her.' She didn't think Aki was a bad person, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

     Dr. Orion takes a few notes before addressing Aki once more. "Alright Aki, that concludes today's test. You're free to go about your day." He says as he gets up and opens the door for her.

     The view switches to another test room identical to the one Aki was just in. The only difference is instead of a table in the center of the room are two unconscious D-Class personnel strapped into chairs. One is a man with short raven hair and the other is a woman with long raven hair. They both are of similar height and wear the standard orange D-Class outfit.

    The metal door to the room slid open and Sam walked in with the door closing behind him. The first thing he took notice of were the two unconscious D-Class and immediately began to feel on edge. 

    Iris, Cain, and Lilith empathize with Sam's discomfort. They're all too familiar with the expendable D-Class personnel. Lilith and Cain in particular have seen many D-Class personnel die during testing. Some of them die by accident whilst testing Lilith and Cain's abilities. Their abilities are mostly passive so whilst they can take steps to prevent accidental harm, they can't save everyone. The Foundation sometimes doing tests that intentionally kill the D-Class doesn't help either. The only comfort that empathetic SCPs have is the knowledge that most D-Class are death row inmates.