Santa Vs Yule Man

(AN: just a heads up im sorry if this wasn't what you expected.  I didn't know there was a santa vs yule man story i just found out about it today. Also i wanted to release this on Christmas so it may feel rushed.)

   After a brief lunch break the group gathered in the theater. This time no questions were needed as they'd been told prior that this next viewing wouldn't take place in their reality. The researchers were eager to get through this so they could get back to gathering future information whilst the SCP's were just hoping that whatever is shown will be entertaining.

     The theater screen turns on to show a large village in a cold wintery landscape. Words briefly appear on screen the read; Location: North Pole. The view then moved to inside a large red house in the center of the village. An alarm clock goes off waking up a rather large man sleeping comfortably in his bigger bed. The man wakes up at the sound of the alarm and lets out a loud yawn.

      The man stood at seven feet tall, he had white hair, a white beard, blue eyes, and wore red pajamas. He's a fat but very strong looking man. He got off the bed and snapped his fingers causing him to be engulfed in a white light. When the light faded he was no longer in his white pajamas, he was now wearing the iconic Santa Claus outfit.

      An immediate reaction came from Forty and Abby who both excitedly yelled "Santa!"

      "It seems we will be going for a light hearted route in this viewing." Cain says. Honestly it is a welcome change especially for the children. All the viewing prior to this had been stressful, sad, or morbid.

      "Santa does exist!" Abby says with starry eyes.

      "She does realize this takes place in another reality right?" Dr. Clef says.

      "Just let them have this!" Lilith practically hissed at him.

       Now dressed in his favorite, not to mention only, outfit Santa left his house and began walking down the street. As he walked he came across the town's residents, the elves. They looked a lot like children, the only difference being the very noticeable long pointy ears. As he passed by them they would say hello "Mr. Claus" and he would respond with a cheerful "Good morning!". He adored the elves and treated them as if they were his own children.

       He arrives at a large toy factory and meets an elf who was wearing armor and holding a candy cane spear. He is the guard of the front gate of the toy factory. 

      "Hello Jerald! How Is the factory today?" Santa asked.

      "Good morning Mr. Claus! Everything is jolly as usual." The now named elf answers.

      "Wonderful tomorrow is Christmas Eve so it'll be a big day for everyone!" Santa says cheerfully.

      "Have you seen Ms. Claus?" Santa asked.

      "Yes sir. She is checking on the reindeer." The guard answered.

       "Thank you Jerald, keep up the good work." Santa says before walking into the factory.

       Upon entering he notices something off, no one was at the front lobby and the lights are off. There is usually a receptionist at the front desk but no one was here and with it being so close to Christmas the factory should be busy. But everything was silent, no voices and no machinery sounds. Santa continued to make his way through the factory until he made it to the main production room. This is where the toys are constructed and it's by far the largest room so this room should be the loudest, but all is silent.