Now that she has gotten her first bunch, she understands what all the fuss is about.

"I will take these. They're beautiful Seth. Why don't you two run along." Amethyst comes up behind her and takes the flowers. "Right ok, are you ready to go?"

"Y-yeah I am ."

The young girl says goodbye to her mother before leaving with the young boy.

As they walk, they are both thinking to themselves.

"Why isn't he holding my hand? Do I not look pretty?"

"Just hold her hand Seth some on!"

At the same moment they reach for each others hands. They smiles to themselves and contiue to walk to their spot.

Before they arrive Seth stops walking, "I want you to cover your eyes, it's a surprise." Juno raises a brow at his request.

"How am I going to walk? I need my eyes to see."

"Come on Juni!" Her heart flutters at the nickname.

"Ok how about I cover your eyes and guide you?"

"Fine, if I trip I'm blaming you." Seth laughs and covers her eyes. He guides her through the woods, telling her when she should lift her leg higher to avoid falling.

They arrive and Seth gets a bit nervous. "Are we here?"

"Y-yeah..."

"So why are you still covering my eyes?"

"I won't lie I'm a bit nervous." Juno cracks a smile at his words. She goes to remove his hands but he keeps them clamped over her eyes.

Juno laughs as she tries to force his hands off of her face. She eventually gets them off, but he grabs her waist and forces her the other way.

This goes on for a few moments, laughter filling the air before Seth loses his balance and drags Juno down with him. She lands on top of him.

Juno lifts her head up and realizes how close their faces are.

Seth's hands rest on her waist as he takes her in. He's close enough to see how blue her eyes truly are, how many freckles adorn her face, and the tiny glitter particles in the lipgloss on her lips.

Both their hearts are ready to burst out of their chest.

Before either of them can think to make a move, something catches Juno's attention.

A big blanket is laid out with a laptop and a basket. A few pillows are resting against the rock as well. She also notices the small twinkling lights. "This..you did this all for me?" She questions climbing off of him.

Seth sits up and scratches at his head.

"Y-yeah...do you like it? I'm sorry if it's a bit much. I scrolled through Pinterest trying to find something an-it's perfect Seth." She stands up and walks over to the set up.

This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for her.

Seth walks to the other side of the blanket and both of them sit down. He begins to take things out of the basket, exposing each food item he got.

The decide to share a bag of chips and eat the sandwhiches first. "So I realized I wouldn't have any wifi, so I downloaded a bunch of movies I thought you would like."

She looks over the selections and smiles seeing some of her favorites. "Have you ever seen Percy Jackson?"

"I've read the book."

They settle on Percy jackson and begin watching the movie. Halfway through the movie Seth decides to make his move.

He moves closer to her and puts his arm around her shoulders. Juno tenses for a second before leaning into his side.