•54•

Juno is rushing to where Harry Clearwater lies.

The plants around her telling her to hurry.

She couldn't let him die, it would crush Seth. She couldn't let that happen.

She arrives and sees chief Swan and a few other men, trying to figure out what's going on.

"Heart attack." The wildlife whispers.

"He had a heart attack!" Juno shouts falling to his side. "Wha-Juniper what are you doing in these woods alone?"

"Move I need to restart his heart!" She pushes the men away and begins to start "chest compressions."

In reality she is using magic to restart his heart.

She leans down as if she's going to blow into his mouth, "esse cor ad vitam sic surge et vive vitam sanam" she lightly blows into his mouth as soon as she finishes her chant.

"Come on Harry your kids need you!" Chief Swan urges. Harry coughs and rubs at his chest in pain. Juno starts crying in relief.

Harry tries to sit up but Juno stops him, "we need to get him back to the cars so the ambulance can get him!" Charlie's states. The other men and Juno help carry him through the woods, and to the cars where an ambulance is already waiting.

The EMTs get him on to a stretcher,and begin to load him into the vehicle. Harry stares at Juno and begins to mumble. The EMT leans down before pointing at Juno, "he wants you to ride with us."

Juno waste no time climbing into the back of the ambulance. "I'll call your mother and meet you there Juno." Charlie shouts climbing into his car.

As the ambulance takes off, Harry grabs Juniper's hand.

"I know...you saved me-" he begins to cough. "It was enough...for this"

"Harry what are you-Seth likes you...a lot...take care of my boy-" he smiles and looks up above him.

"Tìxwáli"

The monitor flat lines as he takes his last breath.

"H-Harry?" Juno is panicking.

"W-wake up! Harry wake up!"

"Stand back! I'm going to try to restart his heart!"

The EMT starts cpr

Leaving Juniper in the corner, crying as she covers her mouth in fright.

She did her best to keep him alive.

She tried.

The EMT sighs before mumbling over his walking. Suddenly the siren stops and Juno can feel the vehicle slowing down.

"I'm sorry miss he's gone. We will-" Juno tunes him out as she stares at Harry's lifeless body.

She wasn't strong enough to save him.