•4•

A door.

I'm standing infront if a door.

A door that I have ran and walked out of multiple times in my life.

I hesitantly hold my hand over the door knob.

What if I walk in and they aren't there?

What if they are dead?

I feel something brush against me, Making me look down.

Ziggy is looking at me with his head tilted to the side.

"You are suppose to guide me." I sigh out softly.

I slowly open the door and walk in.

The sight infront of me makes my knees buckle

"Mommy?"

She turns around and smiles.

"There you are baby girl! I've missed you so much! Come sit down." She moves and pats the seat next to her. Like a robot I move and sit next to her.

"Your father should be down soon. It was his turn to change your brother?"

"Brother?" I mumble softly.

She smiles and grabs my hand.

She's cold.

"You will love him! He's so chunky and look like your dad!" My bottom lip begins to quiver.

I hear footsteps making me turn around.

I see my dad coming down the stairs holding a baby.

He sees me and smiles, "there she is! My little girl!" He hands the baby to my mom and pulls me off the couch, and into a hug.

I break down.

I grip onto him as if he would be taken away from me.

"Let it out, you've been strong for too long." He whispers as he kiss the top of my head. I feel my legs give out and he quickly sits down, allowing me to cry into is lap.

"I missed y-you both s-so much." I sob out.

My father runs his hands through my hair as he allows me to cry.

"And we missed you too, all three of us." I sniffle and look at the baby who is staring at me with curious eyes.

"William, meet your big sister Willow!" The baby babbles making me take in a sharp breath.

"As much as we missed you baby, what are you doing here with us? It's not you're time yet." My father speaks. I wipe my tears and try to think.

"I-I think I was hurt? I can't remember fully." I say trying to find some type of clue.

"Well obviously, you loved that dress you would never let it get that dirty." I look down and I'm in the dress I was in for Bella's birthday.

Bella's birthday...

Jasper

He hurt me.

"I-Jasper-he." I stutter trying to find the right words.

"He hurt you didn't he." I look up at my dad with blurry eyes, and nod.

"He doesn't love me..." I whisper as I begin to hug myself. The imagines of him hurting flash through my brain and I cry feeling the pain from the one I love.

"Why doesn't he love me?" I ask looking at my parents. They give me sad smiles.

"We can't tell you baby, only he can. But we love you. We love you so much and you have grown so much." I sniffle and wipe at my face.

"I miss you so much-" I clutch on to my dads torso, shoving my face into his chest once again.

"And we miss you too baby."

"Please let me stay here! I want to stay where I'm loved and happy please!" I beg clutching on to him

"I'm sorry baby, you can't stay." I look at my dads blurry figure and shake my head. I turn to my mother who looks conflicted. I grab on to her and beg.

"Mommy please! Let me die please! I miss you all so much! I just want to be home!" Suddenly, My father grabs my face, making me look at him.

"We love you, and you know that. But it is not your time." I lay my head on his lap and cry my heart out. I close my eyes and truly break down.

After a minute or so, I feel the warm air around me turn cold. I open my eyes and I frown in Confusion when I see the once lit living room gone.

"Why are you crying Darlin?" My whole body tenses at the familiar voice. I slowly look up and see Jasper looking down at my kneeling figure.

However it doesn't look like him.

He looks like the same animal who hurt me.

Out of instinct i scooch backwards until I'm in pressed into the wall. He tilts his head and looks at me with taunting eyes. "Talk to me Darlin-Don't call me that!" I shout at him. He slowly stands up and walks towards me with an evil glint in his eye.

He stands in front of me, making me crane my neck to look at his large figure.

I feel weak

Small

Like a prey.

"Stand up." He demands. I make no move to listen to him. "I said get up!" His yelling makes me quickly follow directions. He smiles at my obedience and I can't help but to look at him in admiration.

He looks like my Jasper.

My admiration quickly turn into fear when blood starts pouring of his mouth.

His hands touch me and he's hot. It burns.

"Don't touch me!" I say trying to push him off of me. "What's wrong? Calm down Darlin I wanna make love to you." He taunts pulling me towards the bed.

Love.

Love.

Withought thinking, I smack him and push him away from me. I run out the room, falling down the stairs in the process. I hear an animallistic growl making me quickly stand up. I try to run to the front door, but it's locked from the outside.

"Get back here!" I quickly try to think of a way out.

The garage.

I waste no time with running towards the garage door, but I'm stopped by Someone throwing me into the the glass coffee table. The table shatters beneath me, glass digging into my skin.

"Why are you running from me? Don't you love me?" He shouts standing across from me. He grabs my leg and begins to drag me to the bed room.

I grab on to the wall and hold on as he tries to pull me. I see a gong stick next to the gong the Cullens have and I grab it. "fine, we will just do it right here." He grumbles as he kneels down. He goes to crawl on top of me but I swing the gong stick right across his face. He falls to the side holding his head giving me time to get up and run to the garage.

I slam the door shut and shove the movable shelf
In front f it.

I hear him banging on the door making me shake.

I'm scared.

Terrified.

I hit the garage opener but it won't work. "Please!" I cry out at the button. Suddenly the garage start to open and smile with tears running down my face.

The door suddenly stops opening halfway making me panic. Jaspers banging on the door begins to get harsher and the shelf moves.

I have to crawl under. I quickly run to the barley open garage door and start to crawl under it.

Just as I make it out I hear the door bust open.

"Get back here Willow!"

I quickly scramble to my feet and take off running down the driveway and book it into the woods.

I hear the sound of what seems like metal breaking. I ignore it and continue running as fast as I can to get away.

Im sure he's following me but I don't want to find out how close he is.