Chapter 3

Delilah's POV
Once all six of them were in the room with us...they started talking to everyone. It was mostly groups of girls. Kailix looked miserable.

He walked away from the group of girls he was talking to. He walked back up to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Those girls are driving me insane. I can't stand some of their voices too. I'm gonna pick you. I'm sure my brothers will too. I can tell that you're harmless."

His brothers made their way over to me.

"Oh! Is this the girl you keep talking about?"

"Jesus. You just love exposing me today, don't you? But yes. This is Delilah."

Me and Diane started talking to them. Kailix seemed to only focus on me. Me and Diane got picked.

WE GOT FUCKING PICKED!

I DO NOT KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED!

Kailix and his brothers brought me and Diane onto their tour bus.

"Wow! This is nice!"

Hands went on my hips. Someone spun me around I looked up and saw Kailix. He started leaning in.

What's he trying to do?

He started kissing me. I melted into his arms. I put my hands on his chest.

"Woah! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Shut up."

"You're mine. You're fucking mine. I'm gonna bring you on tour during the summer."

I smiled. I started hugging him. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"AH! What're you doing?!"

"You'll see."

"I can feel the blood rushing to my head Kai...."

We walked into a bedroom. The door closed and my body went flying. I landed on a bed.

"AHHHH!"

I rolled onto my back. Kailix got on top of me and went back to kissing me.

"I'm going to destroy your body the first night we're together. Watch me. But for now....I'm just gonna tease you and make you want me."

He slid one of his hands down my pants. I felt two fingers go in. He started moving them. My legs pressed together. He went back to kissing me.

Holy shit!

I like this!

I like this!

My head went back. My nails started digging into his shoulders.

"Yo! Get outta there! Phil's gonna kill you!"

"I don't think he will."

"Fuck. We have to stop."

He pulled his fingers out of me. He washed his hands then helped me get off the bed. I fixed my hair then we walked out of the bedroom.

Kailix kept me extremely close to him. We were in the venue and everyone was setting up for soundcheck. Kailix grabbed my hand and started running. We both started laughing like we were little kids.

We ran into an empty dressing room. He pinned me up against the wall.

He started kissing me. His phone started going off.

"You should probably answer that right?"

"Probably. I really don't want to. I like sneaking around with you. Wanna work the show tonight?"

"Can I?"

"Probably."

Me and Kailix started getting lectured by his manager. Kailix snickered and I started laughing. Everyone just started staring at us.

We relaxed after a while and the boys were able to go through soundcheck.

"You two are definitely hooking up soon."

"We'll see."