15: Getting Mad & Making Up

Start from the beginning

Fuck the punishment; I didn't care anymore.

"We're done, Jimin...that was all-"

"All, what? Because before he interrupted us, you were begging for more," he hisses sassily, twitching his jaw.

"But I'm the distraction, so-"

Cut-off, again. "Don't listen to a fucking word he said." He moved closer to me, attempting to grab my waist, but I backed away. "Really?"

There was a look of sadness, confusion, and anger on his face.

"Was the only reason you gave me this job was because you felt pity for me, huh?" I whimper, looking for answers in his deep-brown orbs.

"Y/N," he sighs but doesn't deny it.

"Answer me," I grit, holding my head high.

He wasn't used to seeing this stronger side of me. Hell, I had to be strong in my life, because I had nothing...I had to have tough skin.

"Of course not," he argues, shaking his head. "You're more than qualified to be my assistant, baby, I-"

"I'll see you at work tomorrow," I murmur, shaking my head and walking towards his door.

"Y/N," Jimin calls out, but I ignore him.

I opened his door and walked out. I heard him walk towards the door as his dress shoes made a clicking noise on the marble floor. He slammed his hand on the door, catching it before it shut.

"Did you not hear me? Y/N, right at this instant," he demands, but I just kept walking towards the elevators.

I was so confused...about everything. I was tired and just wanted to go home, make some ramen, and curl up in a ball in my blankets. I pressed the down button on the elevator, and I could feel his eyes burning holes through me as he stood there in disbelief.

Fire me, then...I dare you.

The elevator dinged and opened, so I walked in and pressed the lobby button. I reached the lobby in no time, exiting the building and waiting for the bus. Jimin would usually drive me back to my apartment, but things took a different turn today.

I waited at the bus stop for about five minutes before it arrived. I got on the crowded bus but happened to find a seat. About fifteen minutes later, it arrived at my stop. I got off and walked down the block to my apartment complex.

After riding the elevator up to my apartment, I unlocked my door and walked in, taking a sigh of relief. I locked it and threw my purse down on my island before sliding my heels off. My feet were slightly aching and it felt so good to take them off.

I took my phone out of my purse to see a couple of missed calls from Jimin, making me roll my eyes. I knew I was being stubborn, but I should've figured that was coming with his dad and all. I knew there could be some roadblocks, but I didn't wanna be a distraction.

I changed out of my work outfit and put on some boxer shorts and an oversized tee; took my bra off and everything. I put some cozy socks on and made my way back into the kitchen.

I lit a fall-themed candle on my island to create a cozy vibe. I got the pots and pans out that I would need to make my ramen, and retrieved the pack from my pantry...before there was a knock at my door.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

I took a deep breath, biting the inside of my cheek. I sat everything down and walked to my door, looking through the peephole to see an aggravated Jimin.