Chapter 1:the day it all began...

Lisa POV

I woke up,the sun was shining brightly through my window. Lighting up every corner of my room. All of the painting in my room get a glaze of light because of the sun.I heard my mother scream ''Breakfast Lisa!!!'' Great, because Im starving! I smell the aroma of bacon from here, i remembered that it was sunday,so tomorrow was time for school. And i could see back all of my friends,Lizzy was my best friend,but i called her Liz for short. My other friends where Rina and Megan. There was one person i din't like at all it was Casey, she was a real bully! She was always telling me to go get a life and stop waisting it,i dont really care though,soon enough i heard my mother scream ''Lisa! Arn't you hungry?'' ''Yes il be down!" I decided to stop daydreaming and get some breakfast,YUM!!!

*Time skip till after breakfast*

After breakfast i went upstairs to study math. As i opend my book and right then my skype whent off,it was Lizzy. I answerd skype as Liz's voice cheerfully sang though the mic."hey Lisa!How do you feel?""im alright""Hey,i found this person on YouTube who does tutorials,maybe you would be good at it""YouTube huh? Well il give it a shot""ok see ya!!!" She said" bye" i answerd.i turnd off my skype and checked the time "crap,its time for drawing class!!!" I screamed.i stuffed my tools in my bag and ran. Luckely the drawingschool wasn't to far away. I ran in the building and heard them calling the names"Emma,""jep" i heard Emma answer"Lisa,has anyone seen Lisa?" "In here!" I screamed everyone lookt at me and laught "alright class,Lets get drawing" the teacher began...

A\N

Heyya, this is the first chapter of my first story.Im sorry for any spellingmistakes,englisch is not my first langues. But i try and practice.i will be writing chapter 2 soon
Adios
-K ♡