"Where's the green-eyed bug? Is he also there?" Gu Lian asked casually.

  Xio quickly realized that he was asking about Austin. After calming down, Xiu said, "The Ackerman family is here, and Austin will also attend."

  Of course Austin is there.

  "I've seen it all."

  Coming out of the chaotic Rowett house, Sain stopped Austin and pulled him to a path. He stared at the green-eyed male insect in front of him, only to realize that he actually hid such a shocking secret.

  "Sain, what are you talking about?" Austin folded his arms and looked at Sain with a smile.

  "Stop pretending!" Saiin felt that he had been deceived. He regarded Austin as a friend, but Austin concealed such a big thing alone. Sain frowned, "What on earth are you doing?"

  "I saw with my own eyes that you handed a bottle of something to the male insect. After the male insect drank it, his energy skyrocketed."

  Austin said nothing and stared at Sain. The smiling green eyes gradually cooled down, and just when his murderous intent was about to leak out, Saiin spoke again.

  "Why didn't you tell me if you had something that could level you up?" Even B-level males like Anthony have been upgraded to S-level. Doesn't an A-level like him have to overtake him?

  Saiin's eyes flickered, and then he gritted his teeth and said, "You should have taken it out earlier, otherwise I wouldn't have been so embarrassed in front of that trash!"

  When talking about Gu Lian, Saiin's left lung felt a dull pain. The fear of being penetrated by the tentacles of terror shrouded me again. Saiin's teeth were chattering and his face was pale and twisted.

  Seeing Sain's resentful look, Austin suddenly laughed out loud. The short, light laughter stopped suddenly, then

  The murderous intention was also hidden without a trace. Apology filled his dark green eyes, and Austin said, "Sain, it's not that I didn't want to tell you."

  He put his arm around Saiin's shoulders and said, "As you can see, this matter and the things in my hands are too dangerous."

  "I'm just a businessman from the N5 planet. I just want to make some achievements and secure a foothold in the Ackerman family." Austin's eyes were obscure and he sneered, "You know that old man James is arrogant at heart. They look down on me, a little nobleman who makes a fortune through business. Although he always takes me with him, he still looks down on me..."

  Sain naturally knew how arrogant the Amanke family was. Even the Howard family was not as arrogant as them. Austin, who was helpless in the empire, must be angry with the Amanke family, but how did Austin, who was so helpless, get such a thing?

  Level up.

  Just the sound of it shocked the males."Where did you get something that hasn't even been developed by the military?" Saiin asked calmly. He had a vague feeling that Austin was hiding something that was difficult to dig out.

  Austin looked at him and smiled, a flash of light flashing in his dark green eyes.

  "Interstellar Chaos Zone."

  "Sain, you will know if you have been there once." Austin said softly, "It is chaotic, bloody, and there are all kinds of dirty and incredible things..."

  "I can give you something to defeat Gu Lian." Austin's smile lured the insects to fall into his dark green eyes, "But you can't reveal this to any insect. Otherwise, you and I will The end will be like that of the male insect today."