𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒀𝒐𝒖:f⃠o⃠r⃠c⃠e⃠d⃠

WARNING!!!!!!!!!

[“this content can be disturbing for some people it contains s3xu4l ,m4tur3, t0rtur3,4bus3 content.....this is just Author imagination and it has nothing to do with reality.....the characters played in this are imaginary......Read it at your own risk .....and do not blam later on ”]

The door slams shut behind you, leaving you in complete darkness for a moment.

Suddenly, a single candle flickers to life, revealing the seven of them surrounding you. Their eyes are hungry and predatory as they take in your trembling form.

Yn:what are you going to do

The candlelight dances on their faces, casting grotesque shadows on the walls.

Jimin:"We're going to have our fill," says stepping closer. His hand reaches out, tracing a shiver down your spine. "

Yn:don't touch me

The boy's chuckles darkly. "Don't worry," jimin says, his voice low and threatening. "You're going to enjoy this." His hand continues its exploration, moving lower on your body as the others close in around you.

Yn:don't touch me you whores

Shut up," Jungkook snaps, grabbing a fistful of your hair and forcing your head back. His other hand begins to stroke his hard length through his pants.

Yn:ahh

The boys take this as encouragement, their actions becoming more aggressive. They continue to touch you, their hands moving faster and more forcefully. You can slap jimin making him extremely angry

Yn:don't come near me I warn

Jimin's eyes flash with rage as he steps closer to you, his hand gripping your throat tightly.

Jimin:"You dare slap me?" He growls, his voice dangerously low.

Yn:ahhh

Jimin:I warned you," Jimin hisses before slamming you against the nearest wall. The impact forces the air from your lungs, making you gasp. Jimin leans in close, his lips brushing against your ear as he whispers, "This is only the beginning."

Your tears only seem to fuel their desire. The boys continue their assault, their hands roaming over your body without hesitation. Their touch is rough and demanding, leaving marks on your skin.

Yn:leave me ahhh

"No," Jin says, shaking his head adamantly. "You're ours now." His hand slides between your legs, his fingers searching for your entrance.

Yn:take you hand out you slut!!!

Jin's eyes flash with anger at your insult, but he doesn't remove his hand. Instead, he thrusts two fingers deep inside you, causing you to cry out in pain and shock.

Jin:"You'll learn your place soon enough,"

The other members of the group watch with lust-filled eyes as Jin takes control. They take turns touching and tormenting you, their actions growing bolder and more intense. You can feel the heat of their bodies pressed against yours, their hardened members rubbing against your sensitive areas.

Yn:you all have such small cocks

The boys pause, their eyes widening in shock at your insult. Jimin steps forward, his face contorted with rage.

Jimin: "You'll regret that," he warns, grabbing you roughly by the hair.

Yn:you hear it right ant sized cock

ENOUGH!" Jungkook roars, grabbing each of the boys in turn and pulling them away from you. He looks at you, his expression a mix of anger and determination.