You belong with me

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Aj." Rainbow greeted who was wearing blue worn-out jeans with a white shirt and her blue sweater hoodie with sleeves that were halfway to her arms sitting on a bench that Applejack was sitting on. "Oh hey, Rainbow I didn't see you there," Applejack said as she closed the book she was reading. "What were you reading?" Rainbow asked. "Nothing special," Applejack said as Rainbow smiled before tucking a piece of hair that was blocking Applejack's face. "There you go wasn't able to see your beautiful face," Rainbow said smiling.

And you've got a smile. That can light up this whole town. I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down. You say you're fine, I know you better than that. Hey, what you doing with a girl like that? She wears high heels. I wear sneakers.  She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers.

They then started talking about random things causing time to go by fast as Rainbow Dash was laughing and smiling a lot causing Applejack to start smiling and laughing too enjoying how Rainbow could be herself without Lighting dust nearby. As if on cue appeared in her car. "There you are can't believe you almost forgot about our date." Lighting dust said.

Rainbow's smile turned to a frown "Sorry." She said before getting up and looking back at Applejack causing her to smile as she waved goodbye which she reciprocated as Dash entered lighting dust car keeping her attention on Applejack.

When suddenly she was grabbed by Lighting Dust as she kissed her on the lips before pulling away and hugging her not noticing how Lighting Dust was glaring at Applejack. Ultimately causing Applejack to roll her eyes as lighting dust shoved Rainbow Dash back into her seat. As she paid attention back on the road leaving Rainbow Dash to feel sad and awkward.

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find. That what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If you could see that I'm the one. Who understands you Been here all along So, why can't you see? You belong with me.

Applejack along with her friends Sunset, Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie were standing on the stands of Canterlot football field as they were watching and cheering Rainbow on as she was a part of Canterlot football team who was going against Crystal Preps football team. Meanwhile, Lighting Dust was by the sidelines cheering for her girlfriend with the other cheerleaders.

The game itself was interesting and intense as Crystal Prep and Canterlot football teams had a classic rivalry and were constantly always tying with each other but in most of their past games, Crystal Prep always managed to find some way to win against Canterlot.

Standing by and waiting at your backdoor. All this time how could you not know, baby? You belong with me, you belong with me.

It was now neck and neck with a minute left on the clock as Crystal Prep and Canterlot High School were tied 16 - 16. Rainbow looked at the sidelines before focusing her attention back to the field. "3 forty-two set hunt," Rainbow yelled as the ball snapped she caught it and looked around as if she was gonna throw it. Instead, she faked the throw motion as she kept the ball tucked close to her before running down the field as Crystal Prep's defense was trying to get her but she was faster.

As the clock was counting down with 10 seconds left Rainbow ran to the end zone trying to end time with one second remaining she threw herself into the end zone as she kept the ball tucked in as the time counted down to zero. The referee then blew his whistle before making a motion as he raised his arms up. "Touchdown Canterlot High Wins." He yelled as everyone in the stands yelled in celebration as Sunset, Rarity, Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie yelled celebrating for their best friend.

Meanwhile, Dash was raised by her teammates as they celebrated her carrying their team. Applejack smiled at the display as Dash took off her helmet and started celebrating with them. Dash was then put down on the floor and went to the stands to see her girlfriend flirting with one of Rainbow Dash's guy teammates.