INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS

GIRL 13yrs

IN 8 th standard wants to become a actress
Ellerie
Nickname: Ella

Family members

Mom : williriya dad: derin

(Dad's brother) her uncle and aunt

Adrin & Yusufi (aunt)

BOY 15yrs

Augusthya

Nick name : agam

Family members :

Mom's name tasmin and dad's rome

Uncle- javeed aunty yamina
Grandmother - Liana

Okay before starting this story guys I am here to tell something look my main motive to wright this story is to spread awareness among people who still thinks that child Marriage is ok no it is not and yeah half of my story is based on someone I know's real story so it is better not to dis- respect boy neither the girl so share this story as much as you can so that Ppl get to know the coinciences of child marriage.......... I want to tell you why education,sex education, age, right time, children's yes in things you want them to do is important.

This was a little introduction of our main character and their family more you will get to know while you read the story one more thing English is not my mother tongue I am still learning so adjust guyss .
ALL THE IMAGES I HAVE TAKEN FOR THIS STORY ARE NOT MINE CREDIT GOES TO RIGHT OWNER thanks will not interrupt you know.
And yeah I will not take the name of the place cause I don't want to disrespect any State, County,city but that place is filled with PPL who are child marriaged and still have believe in steriotypes.