Nope. There was absolutely no questions coming after everyone had already said what they wanted to say. No one liked this specific idea about the villain just being able to go around like a civilian besides me of course. I could see all the advantages but the only really concerning right now was that the whole game was designed to benefit the villain role. If there was nothing too restricting going on for the villain role, then the villain role itself will be very OP and I was here for this.

Nezu: The main task is to find, locate and stop the villain from harming the civilians. It is your main task to protect the civilians. If there are no civilians left, then the hero team will lose by default. 

So if I want to make it easy for myself, I go after the gen ed course which is not allowed to actively pursue me.... noted.... not as if I will do that.

There were a couple of things I could do for now. One was make the whole thing a childsplay and go for the civilians only. That would actually be done in about 10 minutes for sure since I was allowed to let the support course build something for me..... now what was stoppping me from asking them to get me a bomb? I knew I was not allowed to hurt them but incase the bomb was filled with paint or glitter or something else and it goes off... BANG... a wide area attack done and terrorist level approved and ready to appy. This would make the whole game easy and boring.

Not only that but I didn't had any intentions of actually making it easy for Kacchan or anyone of class 1A and 1B. So my second strategy was acrtually going after the heroes. If I would go after them one by one. It would make it a lot easier on me and I could actually make everything just one big nightmare for everyone. I liked this idea very much but the only thing that was stopping me was the time. I didn't know how long the whole excercise would take place or any specific on this term at all. One point that I definitely had to ask if Nezu wouldn't explain them later on.

I needed every single bit of information I could get!

I had to plan everything... and I needed to make appropriate changes to it.

Nezu: Then let's continue with the villain role. As the villain role your goal is to get all the heroes out of the game or all the civilians. Without any civilians there is no need for heroes and without any heroes the civilians are doomed. As such I suggest gathering all the informations you can get about the villain and the crimes.

That is if they will find something...

I don't think I will let them just do that.

Dispear is also a weapon!

Not only fear and I will make them feel it all and probably be the one angering Bakugo a bit more.

I can definitely push his buttons more than normally without getting in troubles... what a nice win win sitation this is.

As I was thinking that, I started looking at Bakugo and his people around him. There was no way I wouldn't let this wild Pomeranian off. I had too much fun for doing that. Don't get me wrong! I did had a vandetta against this terrorist but I also hated him enough that I enjoyed just messing with this damn idiot. He was not stupid but sometimes he didn't had a single operating braincell for sure.

Mina: What if we don't find any proof?

Nezu: That will be your very own problem.

Mina: What?

Nezu: Detectives and police officers are working hard to gather as much information as they can. I believe if they can do something like this, then so will this class. There are 40 people in both class together. There may be some villains or not but in the end there are enough brains that can think about a solution to this problem. You are all old enough to act on your own judgment and this excercise is all about training this judgement.

Harsh... 

but sooo true... 

only one thing that may be a lie is the 40 brainpowers.

You can't count Mineta in this. Even Denki has more braincells to share than that pervert.

I still don't get how he got into UA... 

What a small mistery this is indeed.

Shoto: Can we detain the villain or any civilian for questionings?

Nezu: You may but they can only be hold in for 4 hours and not longer than that. Penelties will be given out if the time is not held in.

Me: How long will be excercise going on?

Nezu: Until the villain is caught or the hero side looses.

Now here was a hint. He said until the villain was caught which was obvious but then her also side or the hero side looses. Why should he add this if he didn't had faith into me. Thinking this, it made me feel a bit more giddely and warm. I really liked the idea of Nezu just being there backing me up and actually be the one saying go for it. I mean... I already wanted to let loose once but never really dared to. This was my perfect chance to do it and I was all here for it.

Nezu: Any more questions?

Uraraka: Does this mean that the excercise can get over days?

Nezu: This will most likely be the case.

Oh and how right you are.

Can you read minds or are you that confident that I will win this?

Ojiro: What about food and a bed? A warm place?

Nezu: Everything is provided and will be explained as well.

WAIT there is more to explain than the villain role?

What did he plan?

Wait... where is this even taking place?'

Nezu: Now shall we lastly discuss the villain role before I go to the basic informations you all need as well as the rules. 

There was no objections as this seemed to be enough information everyone had to process and there was me. I was jsut smiling like a damn idiot becaus eI really loved this idea and the freedom I got from Nezu. This should make me suspicious for sure but I was too happy for it to actually care.

Tsu: What about our parents? *ribbit*

Nezu: Don't worry, we already called all of them and send a note with the exact curriculum and explained what this excercise is for. They all have signed the paper and you all will be staying here until everything is over.

Momo: Will the teachers be helping out the hero side?

Nezu: No. They will be standing by including me and watching everything. Notes will be taken and the errors made on both sides will be discussed. Any injuries will be taken care off after one will get elimated or treared right on place by Recovery Girl. Ectoplasm will be picking up all the eliminated people and all the other teachers will be on standby in case something happens.

So basically... we can get hurt and we can get healed but what is the price for the later healing?

I don't want to get out of the game.... guess I can't use One For All too much then.

Can't risk getting eliminated only because I broke one too many bones.

Fist fight and everything else will be enough... or have to enough.

Let's use a gun in this and probably also a knife and let's see what I can get else.... I might even request a bow just to mess with everyone...

Who will even think that the villain uses a bow!

And who will even guess that I can use a bow too!

Pfff- oh if they knew how boring I got when I was small and how hard I begged my mother for a lot of stuff. Never went through with a lot but I do know the basics which should be good enough here!

A/N: Todays Music...

Stellar - Grave