History repeats

Eddie and Zoey had parked up in a discreet corner where Jeremih and a few of the Richardson boys had been waiting for them. She and Eddie needed to remain separated during Derby Day as he was still a part of Sabini's entourage and it was crucial he kept tabs on Charles.

Giving each other a knowing look, the siblings went their separate ways, Jeremih leading her through the crowds until he'd located Tommy who was waiting rather impatiently at the top of the entrance. "Found a lost sheep." He informed as Zoey revealed herself to Tommy, stepping out from behind Jeremih's shadow. The look of dread was eminent, even all the makeup in the world wouldn't be able to conceal it but she was prepared, she'd played this role countless times, and knowing she wouldn't have to ever again after this was the only reason the girl hadn't vomited in anticipation of being within man's presence ever again. "Come on, Zoey." Tommy had beckoned her towards him, the pressure of this day had risen from Tommy's usually cool surface as his eyes continuously darted around, surveying the crowds as he desperately toked on his cigarette.

Taking a subtle but deep breath, Zoey swallowed hard before pulling herself back into character and marching up the stairs to meet Tommy halfway. "What do you think then?" Her hand had dropped onto her hip as she leaned the other against the railing, looking up at the older man with a flat expression.

"About what?" His distraction put her on edge slightly but irritated her mostly, shooting daggers his way for not noticing.

"The dress, obviously." quickly scanning up and down her he'd nodded in approval.

"Strapless, good choice. Come on!" Rolling her eyes but obeying, Zoey reluctantly followed him further.

"Can't wait to get this over with." The blonde grumbled from behind him as he weaved through a few people and entered the bar area.

"Yeah," He couldn't have agreed more, glancing at the girl as they passed the butler heading towards a table, "One last job then you're done," he reminded her, this was Tommy's way of encouragement seeing as it wasn't all that hard to read that she was worn to the bone.