Chapter 55

As the aftermath of the earthquake gradually diminished, the quiet people in the watermelon field began to stir up a commotion. They kept looking in the direction of the town, trying to find out what their own homes looked like among the gradually subdued ruins.

It seems that in order to let people see more clearly, the moon's light is more dazzling, enough for people to see clearly the ruins that are not the same in the dark.

Silence spread among everyone.

Suddenly, I don't know who sobbing first. This cry seemed like a source of infection, and the cries followed one after another.

Chu Xuanfeng stood at a loss among a group of crying female classmates, not knowing who to comfort first.

Despite this, no one asked to go back to the town.

After all, no one knows when the next aftershock will come.

Time passed bit by bit, the crying gradually became quieter, and the townspeople who were worried most of the night protected each other and supported the drowsy people.

From the beginning to the end, Su Wu had been sitting on the edge of the soil without moving. She put her hands on her knees, lowered her head, and closed her eyes. Just when 033 thought Su Wu had fallen asleep, she suddenly said, "Since the mission It has been invalidated, so how can I leave this world."

033 seemed to have never thought about this question. When asked, he didn't know how to answer it for a while.

After asking this question, Su Wu did not expect 033 to answer. She stood up and walked towards the town.

At four o'clock in the morning, the town was originally peaceful, but now it became a lifeless ruin. The moonlight was hidden in the clouds, and there was no trace of the afterglow on the ground. Su Wu fumbled in the direction she ran out of before based on her impression. go.

She walked slowly, her feet were steady.

But her heart was far less calm than her footsteps.

The closer she got to her destination, the faster Su Wu's heart beat become.

Is he still alive?

Although her heart told her that there was no way he would die, her reason told her that this possibility was extremely small.

Even so, Su Wu still wanted to come back to confirm.

Her feet made a slight sound on the rubble and stones, and Su Wu was less than twenty meters away from where Tan Zhenzhen was buried.

"033, detect the life fluctuations below." Su Wu suddenly said while standing on the ruins where Tan Zhenzhen was buried.

"Return to the host, there are weak life fluctuations below." Perhaps because of the concealment from Su Wu, 033 answered very quickly this time.

Hearing this, Su Wu breathed a sigh of relief, just be alive.

"Help me redeem a bottle of physical potion and a bottle of healing potion."

"Yes, host. The product requires 5,000 energy points. The system store is opened in the mission world. The price of the product is increased by 10%. The host has 5,500 remaining energy points." 

After completing several world missions, Su Wu's points had never been used. Now she removed half of them in one breath. She didn't have time to feel distressed. She drank the energy potion in one gulp, then picked up the steel pipe at hand, roughly determined Tan Zhenzhen's position, and started Dig it up.