Chapter 35

In his eyes, I can't see love. Angelis should have a lover who loves her deeply, not this kind of superficial tenderness." After that, his expression was a little tangled, "Jiang, did you like him?" "To be honest, he looks good on the outside, and if you must use him, I might consider inviting him too. "

Su Wu shook her head, "Of course not, I don't like this kind of vain sunshine either, then the casting is left to you, I trust your vision. "I quickly reached an agreement with Andrew. After signing the contract, the sun was already setting, and Su Wu returned to the hotel where she stayed temporarily and summed up today's gains.

With Andrew's words in the afternoon, Xue Chengyang would definitely not be able to participate in the show again. This movie that will make him soaring in a year, and she has received all the investment in this movie that is absolutely guaranteed at the box office. The total investment in the plot is 2 million, and many props are cheap items. In this case, the global box office finally reached nearly 10 billion, and now Su Wu has provided enough investment, the film will naturally be higher than the original plot, she does not believe that even 10 billion will not be reached this time.

Su Wu She rolled on the bed in a complacent manner. Now the total assets of the world's richest man are 120 billion world currency. Although she is still a little far behind, she is one step closer to the world's richest man, and when she met Andrew, It was an unexpected joy.

At this time, Su Wu's phone rang, it was Lin Anbo.

Looking at the caller, Su Wu pressed the connect button, "Hello, Mr. Lin. "

Lin Anbo's low and magnetic voice came from the other end of the phone, "I'm in a good mood, what happened? "

Su Wu raised her eyebrows, "I met a friend, are you done with your work? "

"We're done, why don't we make an appointment earlier?" 

"Okay," Su Wu replied simply, "I'll see you at the fountain in Lerance Square at nine o'clock tomorrow morning. "

The next morning, Su Wu rarely put on light makeup and showed up on the date on time.

When she arrived, Lin Anbo seemed to have been there for a long time. Several exotic girls were around him and said something to him. The enthusiastic girls were not afraid of the cold face of men. They even heard them quietly when they approached Su Wu. The discussion said he was cool.

Most oriental men are actually not very popular in country Y. After all, compared with the general height of 1.8 meters or more in country Y, most oriental men are generally too small.

But Lin Anbo is different. He has more profound facial features than Orientals. He is 1.9 meters tall and has a perfect body that cannot be concealed even in a suit. In the eyes of most people, he is simply the first choice for the perfect partner.

Just when Su Wu was going to stand outside the crowd for a while, Lin Anbo found her, a smile appeared on her originally expressionless face, he pushed aside the crowd who were exclaiming at him, and strode towards Su Wu.

Su Wu looked at the two dimples on his face, and suddenly couldn't help but feel like a world away.

Soon Lin Anbo stood in front of Su Wu, and he took out a purple tulip and put it in front of her like a trick, "Give it to you."

Su Wu came back to her senses and saw this flower, her eyes couldn't help revealing a hint of complexity After taking a sniff, the smell was not strong, but it was clear as if it would never dissipate, "Thank you. How did you know I like tulips?"

Lin Anbo reached out and rubbed her head, "I intuitively know that you will like it, I picked this from the garden today, I have planted a lot of them, and they are all blooming now, I can take you there if you want to see it."

In the previous world, the two were traveling after their engagement. , Lu Yan also once said that when they returned to the country, he would plant tulips in the yard at home.

He didn't expect that what Lu Yan didn't have the chance to do became Lin Anbo, which he still remembers.

Su Wu's throat moved, showing a smile, "Okay."

Lin Amber's manor is just on the outskirts of Lairence, just an hour's drive away.

The person who opened the door was a gentleman from country Y. He respectfully took the car key in Lin Anbo's hand and drove the car to the garage.

"He's Lawrence, the housekeeper here." Lin Anbo briefly introduced, "Let's go for a walk." The manor is very big, just as Su Wu imagined, every flowerbed is full of purple tulips, and the air is full of purple tulips. The strong floral fragrance was blown by the wind, and it became lighter, but it quickly wrapped the person firmly again.

Su Wu's favorite color is red, but purple tulip is the only flower she likes because her mother told her that its flower language is eternal love.

However, her ill-fated mother did not wait for her love all her life.

Lin Anbo turned his face slightly. It was in the morning. The sun was shining on his face, reflecting his well-defined facial features, giving people a soft feeling. He looked at Su Wu with gentle eyes, as if he was afraid of disturbing her. Generally, "Do you like it?"

Su Wu nodded, "Thank you."

Su Wu is not a person who is easily tempted, otherwise, she would not have been selected by 033 to be the tasker, but she was inevitably moved when she saw such a scene, After all, there can be a person who, even after a lifetime, has no memory, and still remembers his preferences in his heart, it is estimated that any woman will be moved.

However, after being moved for a moment, Su Wu raised a question in her heart.

According to 033, except for the task person, ordinary people cannot pass through the gaps in time and space, and even reincarnation can only be reincarnated in the world. But the man in front of her was undoubtedly the one she met in her last life, how could he follow her, and come into this world together?