Chapter 38

"If the situation has not repeated and he can be transferred to the general ward early tomorrow"- nurse

"He has always been healthy, how could he have a sudden cerebral hemorrhage?"- Su Wu

" I'm not sure about this, but the person who sent it said it seemed to be a moment of urgency. "- nurse

"Can I ask who brought him here?"  - Su Wu

" It was a young man, but wearing a mask, I couldn't tell what he looked like. He paid 2,000 yuan and left in a hurry. Later, our doctor found your phone number in the patient's pocket, otherwise, I really don't know, who to notify." " By the way, the patient's surgery fee has not been paid yet. If you have time, please pay for it as soon as possible. "

Young man, wear a mask.

Su Wu almost instantly thought of the male protagonist Xue Chengyang, but how could he have a relationship with Jia Jingmin? 

Early the next morning, under Lin Anbo's arrangement, Jia Jingmin was transferred to the 20th floor. Senior ward.

Until the fourth day, Jia Jingmin has not woken up.

Many people have come to see Jia Jingmin in the past few days. At this time, flowers and fruits filled the bedside table and coffee table in the ward. Is he guilty or afraid that his public image will be damaged, or he is afraid to bear the huge medical expenses for him at present?

Xue Chengyang is still starting his career, and he has filmed an MV that has not been released yet, and his salary is only a small amount of money, and now there is no such fool Jiang Xiaonan who gave him unconditional contributions. It is estimated that the two thousand yuan is all he can afford.

Su Wu analyzed Xue Chengyang's current embarrassment, and it is really...not worthy of sympathy at all.

According to the surveillance obtained by 033, this time it was Xue Chengyang who was looking for Jia Jingmin, and Jia Jingmin suffered a brain hemorrhage after talking to him, or during the conversation.

As for the situation at that time, 033 could not know, Su Wu There is no way to force it, only to wait for Jia Jingmin to wake up.

On the morning of the fifth day, Su Wu came to the hospital with a can of porridge as usual. She nodded to Sister Wang, the special nurse, indicating that she should go to rest first and take care of Jia Jingmin by herself.

Less than five minutes after the special guard left, Su Wu was about to turn over a book and read it when she suddenly saw Jia Jingmin's fingers move.

At this time, Jia Jingmin's breathing mask had been taken off, and his heart rate had returned to normal. He opened his eyes and seemed a little confused as to why he was here, and then he saw Su Wu by the bed.

There was a hint of excitement in his eyes, and he slightly raised his hand and stretched out towards Su Wu.

Su Wu took his hand and said, "Uncle, it's all right, you should rest for a while, the doctor will be here soon."

Jia Jingmin's throat moved and made a meaningless syllable, but he held Su Wu's hand all the time. did not loosen.

The doctor came soon. They performed a series of examinations on Jia Jingmin, and finally confirmed that as long as he took a good rest, there would be no problem, and left first.

Jia Jingmin's language ability recovered the next day after waking up. His speech was still a little unclear, but at least he could express his meaning. His first sentence was: "Daughter, then Xue Chengyang is not a good thing. Stay away from him."

Su Wu said, "Huh?" She pretended to be puzzled. Jia Jingmin

said: "He came to find me a few days ago."

"What did he want you to do?"

"Ask your whereabouts."

Xiao Nan was doing well and wanted to save her, but he didn't save her phone number, and he couldn't find anyone where she used to work, so he went to Jia Jingmin.

Of course, Xue Chengyang couldn't tell Jia Jingmin what happened between him and Jiang Xiaonan. He just said that they were in conflict and couldn't get in touch with her. He wanted to ask him for contact information.

Jia Jingmin has been the director of the orphanage for so many years. What kind of person has not seen before, naturally he will not be fooled by Xue Chengyang so easily. He immediately found the loophole in his words and asked what happened between him and Jiang Xiaonan.

"I locked the door. He couldn't hide it from me, so he told me everything about the two of you." Jia Jingmin looked at the ceiling as if to stare through it, and then his eyes turned to Su again. Wu, "In the end, he said nonchalantly, that's what you want. I was so angry at the time that I almost carried it on my back."

When he said this, Jia Jingmin got excited again, and Su Wu hurriedly gave him Shun Qi, "Don't talk about it, rest first, let's talk about it later, the doctor said that you can't be too excited now."

Jia Jingmin took a few deep breaths, and finally calmed down, and patted the back of Su Wu's hand with a loving expression, He hated the iron and said: "You girl, you are too honest. I didn't like it when you were first together, you see, now it's a loss. Oh, you should have broken up with him, that kid is an ungrateful white-eyed wolf. You used to work quietly to buy him new clothes. Hey, don't admit it, I saw it with my own eyes. Stand on a higher stage and see if he wants you or not. Silly girl, I watched you grow up, how can I not know your temper? Uncle will advise you not to interact with that stinky boy in the future, he will kneel I beg you to ignore him, or uncle will be so angry that he will show you."

While giving Jia Jingmin comfort, Su Wu replied, "Okay, uncle, don't be angry, I promise not to interact with him."

Maybe because just now Waking up too weak, Jia Jingmin soon fell asleep again, Su Wu covered him tightly, looked up, and saw a silhouette flashing past the door.

She stood up and stepped forward to open the door, only to see a figure hurriedly turning the corner of the corridor on the right.

Su Wu went out of the ward door.