Chapter 30

Under the system 033's help, it took Su Wu half a month to sort out the economic form of the world.

This world is a few years slower than the previous mission world, and it is more than ten years behind Su Wu's original world. Su Wu quickly found the direction of future development.

But at present, she mainly has to use the small amount of funds in her hand to snowball.

She told 033 that she wanted to be called the richest man in the world is no joke. When she waits for her to be the richest man in the world, whoever she wants to be the richest man in the world will be the richest man in the world. It is not easy to complete the task.

At present, the world is in the early stage of network development. As long as she grasps this premise, she can become the richest person in a short period of time.

Of course, Su Wu never thought of creating an Internet company by herself. After all, even if she had the idea, she didn't have the strength. Although she has quite a bit of research on the Internet, she is not proficient, let alone compared with professional hackers.

So she chose to invest, but now the money in her hand, let alone investment, can't last a few months to make ends meet.

In the next two months, Su Wu stayed at home in that small house. From the initial short-term futures to foreign exchange to short-term stocks, the funds in her hands had doubled hundreds of times.

Not much. This little bit of money is more than a little bit short of her goal.

Throwing out the last short-term stock in her hand, Su Wu sighed and rubbed her messy hair.

This method is too slow to get money, she has to change the method.

"Dear passengers, flight 3234 to S city is about to take off, please prepare to check-in."

At H city airport, Su Wu dragged a small suitcase, stepped on a pair of small high heels, pushed the sunglasses on her face, and walked gracefully into the boarding gate.

The author has something to say:

the next chapter is open, I hope everyone will continue to support, thank you

Chapter 19 [VIP]

033 I always say that Su Wu can't, but now she has given up her obsession with whether Su Wu has collapsed, and let her play freely. Anyway, she can complete the task in the end.

After getting on the plane, Su Wu took off her sunglasses and rubbed her aching head. She took a mirror and looked at the dark circles under her eyes. Because of the time constraints, she hadn't slept much recently. Although she slept last night, her mind is still a little stiff, and she's still a little sleepy.

Rubbing her temples again, she put on an eye patch and continued to catch up on sleep.

After sleeping for nearly two hours, Su Wu woke up in turbulent wind. She took off her blindfold and looked out the window. At this time, the plane was landing, and the sunlight came in through the window, which made her squint slightly. 

Little did she know that while she was looking out the, someone was watching her.

As soon as Lin Anbo got on the plane, his eyes fell on the girl by the window. She looked about twenty years old. Of course, maybe because of the baby face, her face has a little baby fat, and her lips were a little light, like blooming in Sakura in april,but because she's wearing a sleep mask, he can't see her eyes, which he regrets a little bit.

Finally, when the plane was about to land, she woke up. Her eyes were very large. After opening her eyes, Lin Anbo found that she might be younger than he thought, like only seventeen or eighteen.

He felt a little regretful about this for some reason. It was too small and looked too clean, not suitable for him, nor for the entertainment industry.

Su Wu retracted her gaze and heard 033's prompt, "Host, the man on your right is the suspected target. Lin Anbo, the president of Xingtian Entertainment, currently has a favorability rating of 20%."

Su Wu turned her head and looked to the right The man on the side, was about twenty-seven to twenty-eight, in a suit and leather shoes, holding a magazine in his hand. He looked very handsome from the side, but he was a little too expressionless. He seemed to notice Su Wu's gaze, and the man turned his head. Looking at Su Wu, his eyes were dark and deep. If ordinary people saw him like this, they would be shocked on the spot, but Su Wu was not afraid, smiled at him, and naturally turned to continue to look out the window.

Because Su Wu's eyes turned too fast, she did not see the corners of the man's lips subconsciously raised and the smile he returned to her.

With another turbulence, the plane landed on the ground, and after the final buffer stage, it slowly stopped.

Ignoring the CEO again, Su Wu dragged her suitcase and took a taxi outside the airport.

Lin Anbo was delayed for a while when he got off the plane, and when he wanted to find Su Wu again, the other party had disappeared.

City S is a famous gambling city in country H, and Su Wu came here because she wanted to do a big job.

Su Wu used to be famous in her own world that she would win every gamble, and all the casinos she had visited listed her as a dangerous person. Su Wu's superb gambling skills are not the kind of superb skills, but 80% of the skills and 20% of gambling luck, she is almost a representative of every gambling must win.

In addition, in the original world, she had Lanyan confidants all over the world, and no casino dared to offend her, so even if she cursed in her heart, she had to greet her with a smile on her face.

However, in this world, Su Wei didn't have so many concerns, and spent two days identifying all the casino locations in City S, and then disguised herself and began to collect money.

Su Wei is very knowledgeable about moderation. She won't spend all the time in a casino, but first determine the strength of the casino, and then stop before their boss reacts, that is, before the saying goes, before the loss hurts.

Then she moved to another house to continue.

In the past half month, the major casinos in S City have basically encountered a gaming table hell who has won a lot of their belongings. However, after they communicated with each other, they found that they were not only unsure of the person's appearance, but even of the right gender.