Chapter 41

The title of the best actress, but the strength behind her is the daughter of one of the best entrepreneurs in the country. If she can get her help, if Su Wu does not obstruct it again, the male protagonist still has the possibility to turn over.

According to the progress of the world line, Su Wu almost confirmed that the male protagonist will definitely turn over, but now the answer she got from 033 made her think deeply, things must not be so simple.

Sure enough, not long after, Xue Chengyang suddenly announced the termination of the contract with Xingtian Entertainment Group.

Xue Chengyang and Xingtian Entertainment signed a C-level artist contract with a term of ten years. If the contract is terminated in advance, he should compensate the company for two million losses as required.

But according to the recent trend, if he stays in Xingtian, there is only one way to go. Although Tengxu Entertainment is not as good as Xingtian Entertainment, they promise that they will never hide him and give him a certain amount of money. resource.

However, at present, the other party only gave him an intention and did not give a clear answer. Xue Chengyang immediately regretted it after the news was released. He was too impulsive. Even if you sell him, you won't be able to pay.

When I saw the news on the news, Su Wu was drinking water, and a mouthful of water almost spit out.

In the plot, Xue Chengyang became like that later, and he did not terminate the contract with Xingtian. After all, Xingtian is a well-deserved industry leader among domestic entertainment companies. If he terminated the contract with Xingtian, no entertainment company would dare to continue to sign with him. The heroine of his hand is also a person who walks the sky.

Swallowing the water in her mouth, Su Wu asked, "Little San'er, who has the male protagonist contacted recently?"

033 said, "Please wait a moment, host, I need to check."

After going through the previous world, 033 no longer expects Su Wu to listen to its advice to complete the task. Now, as long as Su Wu raises a problem, it can solve the problem and complete it as best it can. After getting used to it, it will find out that this task mode is Much simpler than it used to be.

033 soon gave the answer, "Back to the host, it was Tengxu Entertainment who contacted the male protagonist and said that he intends to sign him. Host, do you think what measures need to be taken?"

"Tengxu Entertainment." Su Wei repeated After picking up the name once, he drank the remaining half glass of water, "No need, let him go."

Anyway, the task this time is to improve the favorability. Since Su Wu said it doesn't matter, 033 will naturally have nothing. opinion, and to its surprise, the male protagonist's favorability has risen during this period, from 10% at the beginning to the current 50%, which is equivalent to upgrading from a stranger to a favorability level, which is simply too much. Incredible.

At this moment, Su Wu's phone rang suddenly, it was a strange call.

Andrew's ebullient lame text came from the receiver, "Jiang, I've come to H country, are you in Fengcheng? I'm here to invite you to dinner."

Su Wu smiled and said, "Welcome at any time."

"Then I probably Come to Fengcheng in two days, you can decide the location."

"Okay."

"I have another good news to tell you," said Andrew, switching to Y language, "Our male protagonist has been chosen, It's a mixed-race boy from your country H. I have sent your resume to your email! The heroine has not been decided yet, and I plan to come to country H to see it. If you can agree to be the heroine, that would be great."

Although the first When we met one day, I was a little down, but Andrew was a typical Y country gentleman. His way of speaking was polite and his tone was mellow and elegant. No matter what he said, he felt like a spring breeze.

Su Wei declined his hostess' invitation again and set the date at a western restaurant in the center of Fengcheng.

As soon as she hung up the phone, Su Wu heard Lin Anbo's voice ringing behind her, "Xiao Nan, it's time to eat."

Su Wu responded and picked up the cup on the table, and put the bookmark into the unread book page, Get up and walk into the house.

During the meal, Lin Anbo asked casually: "Who was calling just now?"

Su Wu secretly laughed and said nonchalantly: "An old friend, ask me to go out to dinner in two days."

Seeing Su Wu say this, Lin Anbo couldn't ask any more questions. He didn't know how to say what he wanted to say.

Two days later, Su Wu received a message from Andrew early in the morning, saying that she had gotten off the plane. She quickly put on light makeup and went downstairs to see Lin Anbo reading a newspaper on the dining table with a hot breakfast on the table.

Glancing at the man's serious expression, Su Wu asked, "Why haven't you gone to the company today?"

Lin Anbo closed the newspaper and gave Su Wu a porridge, "It's still early, I'll go later."

"Oh." Su Wu responded. , pretending not to notice that he had the newspaper upside down, and walked towards the door, changing his shoes and instructing: "I'm going out to eat, you'll drive carefully later." The western restaurant is located in the center of Fengcheng City, and today is not a weekend, the parking lot is relatively loose, and there are several vacancies from time to time. Su Wu chose a nearby parking space and parked it, and then walked towards the elevator.

The elevator stopped in front of Su Wu with a "ding". She stepped on Xiao Gao and followed the elevator. Just a second after the elevator door closed, a black car slowly drove into the garage.

A handsome foreigner near a fancy restaurant in the middle of the city has always been more eye catching.