Chapter 34

Andrew also tried to persuade Su Wu, "Ma'am, can you please listen to me about the plot? I'll delay you for five minutes, I think you are really suitable for a role in the script."

Su Wu refused again, "I'm sorry, I, I really don't want to be an actor." In the absence of assignments, Su Wu has absolutely no interest in standing under the limelight. After all, she is now acting as a tasker at any time, "but if you need an investor, you can show me the script."

Andrew, who was still immersed in Su Wu's rejection again, didn't react for a while, and it took a while to realize that Su Wu agreed to talk to him, even though the little Oriental girl in front of her looked aged It's not big, it doesn't look like she can afford to invest in a movie, but as long as she is interested in his script, even if she doesn't invest, she can come to act, "I just brought the script, let's find a place to sit. Sit down."

Su Wu said, "Let's go to the library to talk."

Andrew hesitated for a while, "Okay." The two of them had just left, when Xue Chengyang, who was filming, raised his head and looked at the crowd. Outside, he lost my mind for a moment when he saw the familiar back.

"Xue Chengyang, what are you doing? I want you to act happy, not in dazed!" The director roared loudly, interrupting Xue Chengyang's distraction, he shook his head, it couldn't be Jiang Xiaonan, That foolish woman with no prospects would only work in a convenience store one day. It is estimated that she will never be able to go abroad in her life, so how could she possibly appear in a foreign country.

Su Wu naturally felt Xue Chengyang's sight, she didn't look back, just smiled inexplicably.

The library was very quiet. Andrew sat nervously opposite Su Wu, watching her turn the script page by page. Although he was very confident in the script, he didn't know if the aesthetics of Orientals and Westerners were the same. of.

When Su Wu finished reading a script, Andrew's vest was soaked through. His fingers were slightly bent, and his knuckles were a little white. Seeing Su Wu close the script, he asked, "Miss Jiang, what do you think?"

Su Wu glanced at Andrew, who was obviously pretending to be calm, and smiled, "I like this story very much."

Andrew was obviously relieved, "Really? Do you think this script will be welcomed by everyone?"

"Of course, Mr. Andrew, you will be remembered in history." Su Wu looked sincere.

Seemingly embarrassed to be praised, Andrew touched his nose, and then got a little frustrated, "You are too good, I'm just a newcomer in the industry who can't even find an investment." Then he cheered up again, "But recently I'm working on it. I was talking with several investors, and they expressed their interest. Miss Jiang, I would like to invite you to join our crew to play Angelis when she was young, she was an innocent girl with black hair and black eyes. You and her are too temperamental. It matches!"

Looking at the sight attracted by Andrew's voice, Su Wu made a quiet gesture towards him, "Please calm down."

Andrew smiled apologetically around and looked forward to Su Wu again.

Su Wu pushed the script back, and did not respond to his re-invitation, but asked another question, "How much money is there now?"

"My budget for this movie is five million." Speaking of this, Andrew hesitated slightly, and then said it under Su Wu's sight, "...So far, it's still five million short." After saying the last word, Andrew's face turned red.

It turned out that the budget for the script was five million, and Su Wu weighed it. The total investment in this movie in the plot was only two million in common currency. Before its release, the actors were not paid for the film because there was no money.

Seeing the embarrassed look of the man in front of her, Su Wu felt a little cute, "I refuse to participate, but I can invest five million in you." In order to prove that what she said was true, Su Wu took out a card from her bag, "There is 10 million in this card. You can take it and check it, but remember to return it to me after checking it."

Andrew naturally recognized that Su Wu was holding the VIP card of Ikron International Bank, and he almost trembled. After passing the light and thin card, he asked in disbelief, "Really?"

"Of course, but I need the casting veto for this film." Seeing that Andrew's expression became a little embarrassed, Su Wu went on to say, "It only takes two votes, and if you really don't agree at that time, I won't either. Reluctantly."

It sounded that Su Wu's conditions were too easy to accept compared to other investors' conditions, and Andrew immediately made the decision, "No problem!"

This sound once again attracted the attention of the people around him, who originally buried his head in the book The people inside looked up at Andrew in dissatisfaction, and at the same time, the library administrator got up and walked towards the two of them.

A few minutes later, the two stood at the door of the library and smiled wryly at each other.

Andrew was a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry, Miss Jiang, I blamed me for being too rude, and even you were kicked out."

Su Wu waved her hand, "It's okay, I haven't been kicked out by the librarian before, just Think of it as a new experience."

At this time, the crew on the square was filming another scene, but Xue Chengyang was still under the camera, and I had to say that his handsome and sunny appearance was really eye-catching.

Su Wu pointed to Xue Chengyang at the center, and asked Andrew, "How do you feel about letting him play Chen?"

Chen was Angelis' sweetheart in the movie when she was a teenager, a sunny oriental youth.

Originally, Su Wu thought that Andrew would take a fancy to Xue Chengyang at a glance, but he looked at it for a while before shaking his head with a deep expression, "I don't think it's suitable."

"Why?"