Chapter 16

Lu Yan was silent for a second, "It's delicious."

Wen Yan Su Wu put another half bowl of eggplant in his bowl, "Then eat more, my mother's sweet and sour eggplant is the best."

Zhao Hongyue was at this time She disapproved and said: "Jingjing, you child, why do you only give Mr. Lu an eggplant?"

Su Yan was about to answer when Lu Yan, who was next to him, spoke first, "It's okay, I like to eat."

Hearing Lu Yan's words, Su Wu was a little surprised.

She has seen a lot of people who flatter her, but Lu Yan obviously doesn't seem like someone who can wrong him for others, and from the way the two met for the first time, this person is quite a principled person. Logically speaking, it is absolutely impossible to explain to her aloud, and even if she doesn't like it, she will never eat the first eggplant she gave him.

But not only did he eat it but also lied that he liked it in order not to let Ke's mother accuse her, which went against Su Wu's understanding of him.

Just as Su Wu was thinking, a piece of chicken wings in tomato sauce was caught in her bowl.

Su Wu raised her eyes just to meet Lu Yan's eyes, and for a moment she had a feeling of being seen through, but before she could see clearly, Lu Yan turned her eyes away.

Zhao Hongyue watched the interaction between the two overjoyed from the side, quietly raised her right hand towards Ke Zhengan, stretched out her index and middle fingers, and made a gesture.

Father Ke, who was shocked by the strange atmosphere between his daughter and Lu Yan: "..."

After dinner, Su Wu and Lu Yan were arranged by Zhao Hongyue to watch TV in the living room, while Zhao Hongyue was dragged upstairs by Ke Zhengan.

Ke Zhengan glanced at the two people downstairs at the entrance of the corridor, and asked, "What's the matter with them?"

Zhao Hongyue said with a smile, "How is it? Is this son-in-law satisfied? Although Lu Yan may be a little older, his seniority is also the same. We're the same, but it doesn't matter, just look at the performance just now and you can rest assured."

Ke Zhengan couldn't maintain his calm expression, "Oh, I mean, how could they both be in a Relationship?"

Zhao Hongyue was also surprised, "Didn't my mother give Jingjing a blind date last month? I thought you knew."

Ke Zhengan's lips twitched, "Our mother gave Xiaojing a blind date with Lu Yuanzheng, not Lu Yan. Think about it, Lu Yan's identity is something we can invite?"

Zhao Hongyue was incredulous, "Is that the wrong person?" Then she shook her head again, "No, I clearly saw Lu Yan during dinner at the main house last time. Yan will serve our daughter with vegetables." Then she affirmed, "No matter what, Lu Yan absolutely loves our daughter, otherwise I wouldn't be able to invite him today. Also, look at the dinner table just now, he had his first bite of eggplant. When I saw that his expression had changed, but I was still saying that Jingjing would help her out, isn't it obvious that he likes Jingjing? Don't tell me that a successful person like him can't really like this kind of thing. He is definitely a good son-in-law candidate, and Jingjing will never be wronged with him."

Ke Zhengan: "I just think his personality is a little too strong..."

"The more powerful The more unbearable the person is, the more unbearable the things he hates, but he is able to make an exception for Jingjing and even eat all the food he doesn't like that she gave him, which only shows that he cares more about Jingjing than his own. In principle, what are you worried about?"

"Okay, you're right." Ke Zhengan rubbed his brows and muttered to himself, "It's better than the previous boy who didn't look good at first glance."

Looking at her parents who were pulling up to the second floor, Su Wu sat on the sofa, took the bear next to her and hugged it in her arms, tilted her head to look at Lu Yan who was standing aside, "Uncle Lu, please sit down." He handed him half a glass of freshly poured water, "Uncle Lu, drink water."

Lu Yan took the water, nodded and sat down. The two were separated by a distance of half a person's width. Compared to Su Wu's casualness, Lu Yan's sitting posture was very Neat, even on the soft sofa, his back is straight, which makes her amused.

Su Wu glanced at the entrance of the corridor on the second floor. The parents who were chatting on it just now had already left. She propped herself up slightly and leaned towards Lu Yan.

Aware of Su Wu's movements, Lu Yan's already stretched body became even more tensed, but he didn't move.

When she was about to stick to Lu Yan, Su Yan stopped and looked up at him, "Uncle Lu, do you like me?"

The cup in Lu Yan's hand shook, and two drops of water splashed out. He disappeared on the furry carpet on the ground, he turned to look at Su Wu's straightforward questioning eyes, the corners of his lips moved suddenly, and a smile appeared, "Yes, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Lu Yan originally It is the kind of handsome appearance that stands out. He usually never smiles, and he looks serious and cold. When he sees it, he has a feeling of suffocation in an iceberg and valley, but now he is smiling, and the most incredible thing is that he still smiles. There are two small dimples! Su Wu's eyes straightened. As the saying goes, people who don't like to laugh look the best when they smile. The ancients did not deceive me.

Lu Yan's smile was fleeting, and Su Wu was immersed in shock for a while before she regained her senses. Seeing his questioning eyes, she thought of the two small dimples on his face, and said, "Smile again, I I'll promise you."

Wen Yan Lu Yan's smile was brighter than before, "Is this okay?"

Su Wu reached out and poked at his dimple, she really felt like she was sinking in, and nodded again and again, "Yes. "

No one knows that Su Wu is a dimple control, especially like a cold-looking man with dimples on his face when he smiles, it just pokes her cuteness.

033 just watched the host sell herself for two dimples, but the system didn't prompt, it couldn't say that she was broken, it can only remind her to pay attention to the task, but this is the simplest practice world, and if the ending is not on the good note, then we can just give up.