[11: Bad Habit..]

Short gay time. :3
Bad grammar.
______________________

It has been a few hours. Like, 3 hours, after Lucid and Goodboyhalo left Dream and Nightmare in the room.

Nightmare and Dream are just chatting to each other, completely random stuff. But Nightmare also comes up with a topic of Dream's past. Which, intrigued Dream a bit.

Nightmare put his glass of water on the nightstand and yawned. "Hahh... This is kinda boring. I just wonder on what they're doing.." Nightmare said and then lied on the bed.

Dream, who was beside him, chuckling softly. "..they're probably.. busy..?" Said Dream and put his finger on his chin. Nightmare hummed and sighed. "I wanna go on an adventure.. but, without Lucid here, we can't go." He whined.

"Adventure?" Dream repeated and look at Nightmare. "Yeahhh... Adventure! Where we can go out and explore every corner of the world and find cool stuff!" Nightmare said and giggled.

"..that sounds cool.." Dream muttered and hummed. "It always have been! Although, adventures can sometimes be dangerous... But, when Lucid is with us, nothing is dangerous!" Nightmare said happily and sat back up.

"..Huh..." Dream muttered and thinks for a bit.
______________________

In the Eggpire Base: With Technoblade, Awesamdude & Goodboyhalo.
______________________

"...Goodboyhalo..?" Awesamdude repeated the name. "Wait a minute, are you the Dreamon that Dream told me about?" Asked Awesamdude as he look at Goodboyhalo with raised eyebrow.

"Oh? Dream have told you about me? Oh! How exciting that is to know..." Goodboyhalo said happily and giggled. "But anyway, back on main topic, my dear visitors... Why are you here with so much preparations?" Goodboyhalo asked.

Technoblade and Awesamdude looked at each other, as if asking each other whether or not to tell Goodboyhalo their intentions. Technoblade then started. "It's none of your business." Technoblade said.

"None of my business? My, you're in my territory! I can make it my business if I want to..." Goodboyhalo uttered out and laughed. Technoblade and Awesamdude's eyes widened slightly at the sudden Intel they've got.

This Eggpire Base is Goodboyhalo's territory?

"...Are you.. the controller of the egg?" Awesamdude asked. Goodboyhalo looked at him with a sly smirk. "Well... Figure that out yourself! I'm not here to spill out my information teas." Goodboyhalo says and chuckled once more.

"..Moreover.. I'm not planning to stay here for long. So, goodbye.... Suckers." He then teleported out. Again.

"Well, he sure does sounds like a nerd." Technoblade sighed out and crossed his arms while still processing on what just happened. Awesamdude beside Technoblade, pondering with a frown on his face...

'strange.... I thought the Egg has it's own conscious.. and controls itself.... What does Goodboyhalo meant by this is his territ-...'

Awesamdude's eyes widened slightly, he look back up at the egg and furrowed his eyebrows. '...I suddenly remembered something...' he thought. Recalling to the thing that he'd remembered.
______________________

Flashback: With Awesamdude & Dream in prison.
______________________

" ....The creeper hybrid stood tall in front of the prisoner. With arms crossed, he softly glare at the prisoner.

The prisoner just sit there, on the cold obsidian ground, back against the cold obsidian wall... Blood covered his forehead, and body. His prison clothes slightly ripped off and stain with blood. His dirty blonde hair being messy.