[7: Mysteries.]

Sorry for not updating for awhile! But, here's another chapter. :)
______________________

Dream is somehow still asleep! He didn't seemed bothered or anything.

Badboyhalo was still confused, shocked and terrified of what he've discovered. Whilst the Dreamons are still there, they both don't know what to do in a situation like this- well, mostly Nightmare. Lucid knows what to do, but he's not gonna take action... yet.

Badboyhalo look at the egg and hummed quietly before he starts to ponder... Awesamdude did say in the meeting about that, if they see Dream, report back to him to let him know.

Badboyhalo sighed and took his communicator device out and private chat Awesamdude...... After awhile, all of the things Badboyhalo have discovered and told Awesamdude shocked him. Awesamdude couldn't believe it either.

Two Dream? Weird....
One's dead, one's alive? What's wrong with the SMP system? There has to be an error...

If someone died, they'll just turn into a ghost! Not turn into another version...

Awesamdude told Badboyhalo that he'll be there soon. He's going to take full responsibility on this situation. As a Warden himself.
Badboyhalo then turned off his communicator device and sighed again.

He's thinking whether or not should he stay here or leave... He then shook his head off and shrugged, he thought of leaving. So, he turned around and walk towards the stairs.

Badboyhalo also felt like he's about to be controlled by the egg... so, he walks away from the egg as quickly as possible.
___________

Time skip. (Short chapter.)
___________

After for a few hours. Footsteps can be heard as it echos around the stairs.

The Dreamons look at the direction where the sound is coming, and Nightmare gulped. Hoping nothing bad will happen. Lucid just stare blankly, yet determinedly as he readied himself to protect Dream and Nightmare... If necessary.

After taking step to step down the stairs, they revealed themselves... It's Awesamdude! He looks around a bit before continuing to walk towards the egg.

He saw the terrifying and disgusting sight of Dream's corpse hanging on the ceiling. He sighed and took a deep breath, before stopping on his track and look at Dream's corpse.

"...this is bad." He mumbled to himself. He then look away form Dream's corpse and almost puked- it's really disgusting because of how many blood and.. carved holes by the vines are on Dream's body.

Awesamdude then look at the egg and walk towards it, closer. Badboyhalo told him that Dream was behind the egg. So, he look behind the egg and sees Dream still asleep.

He slightly smiled, and he approached Dream slowly. Trying his best to not make any sudden noise to wake him up. The Dreamons watched as Nightmare looked kinda worried.

Nightmare doesn't really know who Awesamdude is and also doesn't know if Dream and Awesamdude's relationship are good or bad....

Awesamdude gently put his hand on Dream's head, before he removed some of the hair from Dream's face. Awesamdude look at Dream lovingly before sighing and get straight to the point of his plans.

He gently and steadily picks Dream up into his arms, as he slowly got up. Dream in his arms with a bridal style. Awesamdude just look at Dream's soft and calm face whilst he's asleep.

He swallow his breath before he turned around and walks away from the back of the egg. The Dreamons quickly got up and walks behind Awesamdude and Dream.

Lucid kinda have a good and bad feeling about this. Lucid is not the type of Dreamon that likes to be around people that much, and he's not really talkative either. So, he also doesn't know what's Awesamdude and Dream's relationship is.

Awesamdude carried Dream away from the egg. But suddenly.. the vines crawl to his legs and tries to stop him from taking Dream away.

Awesamdude is having a bit of trouble here....
______________________

Chapter 7: Mysteries. [Ended]
Total words: 656

Next chapter: Chapter 8: Planning. [Coming soon]
______________________

Bad grammar.

AAYYYY- I'VE FINALLY PUBLISHED- sorry for the long wait. :(
But anyway! Hope you guys like this short chapter- and take care!

Finished: 16/9/2023       Published: 16/9/2023