[0.5: The Start of His Death.]

This chapter will mainly talk about Dream and how he died.

Chapter 0.5: The Start of His Death.

___________

3rd POV:
___________

After all everything was planned... It didn't turn out so well.

Run.. escape.. that's all he knows. He run and tried to find any pathways to escape, as he runs with his weak body off. He was being chased.. like it was playing Tag.. when it's not. He cried.. but, not even a single tear are in his eyes. He kept running.. running.. and running..

"DREAM! GET BACK HERE.!" The Warden yelled, as he chase down after Dream, trying his best not to get distracted and not to get lost. Dream's eyes widened, as he flinches and looked down for a moment.. he never liked loud noises or voice. Dream could never trust anyone anymore.. after for what they've done to him.

Dream having to run off with his injured and wounded legs are such a pain. Dream couldn't help but let out a quiet sob. The Warden had a pained expression on his face, as if he didn't want to hurt Dream whilst they're in this chase.. but, he really just have to do whatever he had to do as a Warden.

Dream didn't turn back, no.. he didn't want to turn back. He's scared and is in so much fear. He ran and ran.. until the sun started to set, and the Warden have already lost him as he was lost in the forest. Dream was still running.. he didn't care if it's draining his one last energy, he just wants to get out and not come back again.

Then.. the sun settled into moon, not a full moon, though. As Dream then got exhausted from all of that running, and he almost passed out, too. Now, all Dream can do is sit down.. and have to rest himself to get some more energy for whatever awaits for him.. tomorrow. Dream tries to climb up on a tree, and tries his best.. then, he got up. He sat on one of the strongest branches and slowly drift himself to sleep.

Dream, not wanting to sleep on the ground, because there might be mobs or the SMP members out there to catch him..
___________

Time-skip to morning
___________

Now then. The sun rises as now it was morning already. Dream is still in his deep sleep.. as he hugs himself whilst he asleep. Then...

Ding!

Dream woke up from that, it was a loud noise.. as he sees that it comes from his communication, Dream slowly opens and finds the SMP members arguing, and planning. As Dream sees that most of them are talking about him.. Dream closed his communication and let out a sigh..

Then, Dream jumped off of the tree, slowly and steadily as he then slowly ran off. Dream is planning on hiding in one of the most place that people don't visit often.. and it's in the SMP, so.. he'll have to be very sneaky about this and not get caught.

___________

Days have passed, as Dream was now inside of the place... The place was scary, due to it being underground. The place was in full set of red, due to the red vines and everything. Dream slowly walks around the area.. as he looks around. Dream didn't like this place one bit.. but.. he had to hide here, because people barely visits it.

Dream walked.. and walked, until he was in front of the egg... The red, crimson egg. The egg that can mind control people or so they say. Dream only look at it... Until.....

Red vines started to wrap themselves around Dream's legs, as Dream was now unable to move. Dream was shock, a bit confused and scared, as he struggles on getting out of the grasp but the vines were too strong.. Dream breathe heavily, as he shakes in fear..

"P-please..." Dream muttered, he didn't like how the vines were climbing up on his body and wrapping themselves around him. Dream's eyes were now starting to form some tears. And he's too weak to do anything to even stop the vines..

The vines were now wrapping themselves around Dream's waist to his upper-shoulder. Dream sobs quietly, he didn't like it.. not one bit. Dream was now not able to move, as he only stood there.. sobbing and crying.

"N...n-no.." Dream mumbled, as he was struggling to even move his arms. The vines slowly tighten themselves around Dream, as they only linger around his body for a moment. Just then, Dream felt his mind being controlled.. by the egg, itself.

Dream shakes his head violently, as if he's trying to not get his mind controlled.. but, it was already too late. Dream stare lifelessly at the ground, as he stays silent.. his mind being controlled. The vines continued, as they slowly started to effects Dream's body with some poison.. and some of the vines have a very.. very sharp tip on the end of them, as they slowly.. go through Dream's body with their sharp tip, drawing blood out of Dream's body.

Dream didn't react.. because of how powerful the mind control is effecting him. Dream's body started to bleed a lot, as the vines continued... His body were starting to have holes on them, due to the shape tip from the red vines. He's starting to lose some blood.. as Dream then fell unconscious. He stayed limp..

The mind control then stopped, as the vines then pulled Dream up to the ceiling.. hanging him up them with themselves wrapped around his body. Whilst they continued to make Dream bleed out. The vines were now only wrapping themselves around Dream's chest to his waist only, except for his legs and head.

This is a bit brutal.. a brutal and tragic incident. Dream's blood started to fall out.. as if it's raining blood. The vines will not un-wrap themselves around Dream once his body is rotten.

Black and a bit of red smokes started to come out of underneath the egg, as the eggshell started to crack a little... And roses started to bloom.. how is that even possible? There's no such wild life in this underground place...

Then, Dream's smiley mask fell from the his lifeless dead, body. It fell to the ground.. with some cracks. And.. the mask was somehow glitching... And it's changing expressions.. happy to sad.. sad to angry.. angry to unbothered.. unbothered to.... Sad again. And then.. the sad mask started to have red tears on them, as the dot eyes were closed and it smiled sadly...

Suddenly.. a figure was behind the egg, they looked around.. with a confused, concerned and scared face. As they cling onto the egg a little.. worried that there might be someone with them....

They have blonde hair, with some red on the edge of their hair. Red-crimson eyes with freckles. They wore a red-hoodie top, with black turtle neck and a black clothe, black and demin jeans and, brown boots. On their hands, they wears black, fingerless gloves.
Their accessories on their head are a red-rose, hair-clip. And they also appeared to be a goat hybrid.. With brown, swirly goat horns and goat tail.

...wonder who they are..

______________________

Chapter 0.5: The Start of His Death. [End]

Total words: 1231

Next chapter: Chapter 1: The Meeting. [Coming soon]
______________________

Okay- Soo... How was the first chapter? :))
I tried my best to make it make sense, and I don't know if it does- but eh.. but, sorry for the short chapter!

Bad grammar.-

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this!
Please take care of your mental health, and hope you have the best and healthiest day / night today!! <33

Finished: 16/4/2023 Published: 16/4/2023