𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ⁴⁰

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

Author's POV

[MATURE CONTENT BELOW]❗️

She lay there in bewilderment, trying to process what had just happened. She wasn't aware that her words had triggered something in him - a desire to remove that thought of her feeling self-conscious about her weight. She didn't know how much he loved her, and her weight was the last thing that could bother him.

She didn't know that he had fallen in love with the person she was, the woman who had made him a better man. He had fallen for the mother of his child, who had accepted him just the way he was. He couldn't imagine his life without her.

Kissing her passionately, they were grateful that their child was at school and wouldn't be back for another two hours. He removed her silk top and the little shorts that barely covered her thick thighs, which were now lying on the ground.

"I will make sure you forget about that," he said, grabbing her hand and pinning them above her head with his own. Despite the fact that she was already wet, the dominance in his voice only made her more turned on.

Her eyes reflected her desire and readiness to be taken by him.

His hand made its way between her thighs, causing her to gasp. He kissed her plump lips, not letting her catch her breath.

He swiftly took off the lacy garment from her body and moved down to kiss her inner thighs in a most sensual way. He was already aroused by the softness of her body and wanted to kiss every inch of her skin. His hands made their way between her folds while his warm lips trailed down to her throat, eliciting a moan from her.

As his fingers slid between her folds, her walls clenched at his touch. He inserted two fingers and she closed her thighs, shuddering in pleasure. He whispered, "Open your legs wider, Ash. Be a good girl." His raspy voice and the stimulation drove her wild, bringing her close to climax. But he pulled his fingers out, earning a needy groan from his wife. He chuckled, "Are you that desperate, baby?" as he moved to remove his sweatpants, fueling her fantasies about him.

Her gaze fell upon Jeon Jungkook's impressive erection and she blushed, feeling like it was her first time even though it was their third time together. He smirked at her reaction and pulled her closer, holding onto her legs.

As his warm member pressed against her wet core and moved up and down, her breaths became labored. He groaned and grabbed her soft breasts while thrusting his cock between her legs, making her desperate for his touch and desire.

Her insides were on fire and she craved for him to be inside her, to ravish her in every way possible. But her husband chose to tease her more, making her even more desperate for his touch.

"Please..." she whispered, on the verge of losing her mind.

"You want it, Ash? You want me to fuck you hard?" he asked, pushing the tip of his cock inside of her. She clutched his wrist that was holding her breast and he bent down to take her full breast into his mouth, stimulating and flicking her nipple again and again.

She moaned in unison and rolled her eyes when he fully entered her and started moving faster. "Does it feel good, Ash?" he groaned while picking up the pace. She bit her lip and suppressed her moans. "Yes, please keep going, mhm."

His hands moved from her plump stomach to her luscious mouth, pushing his thumb in between to reveal her moans. "Don't hold back your moans, let me hear them," he said while thrusting harder, making the couch creak. She moaned in pleasure, "Ah."

She felt a coil forming in her stomach and clenched around his cock, making him grunt and throw his head back in pleasure. With a few more thrusts, she came undone with shaking legs, her eyes rolling and her breaths heavy. But he wasn't done yet. He continued until his dick twitched inside of her. He grabbed both of her hands and spread her legs wider as he quickened his pace, making her see stars. With a final thrust, he finally came undone, spilling his seeds inside of her and coating her inner walls with warmth. He pulled out and grabbed some wet tissue to clean her up, then laid beside her and kissed her forehead.

She looked at him with her tired eyes. "You are even more beautiful than you can imagine, Ashley," he whispered. "I don't know how you can think that, even when you know how hard it is to resist you." She looked at him and felt a mix of emotions, tears burning in her eyes.

"I am sorr—," he interrupted her. "Don't be," he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "It wasn't your fault, it was people's fault for making you think you're not worth it. But my love–, Jeon Jungkook will go to any limits if you want him to," he said, staring back into her eyes.

She felt overwhelmed by his honesty. She had never felt this special before. She had always felt like trash in a corner, but for him, she was a precious love that he would cherish for his whole life.

"I love you, Jungkook," she whispered. "I have never felt this happy with anyone. No one has ever cared about me, but with you, it's different. It's all different." She hugged him tighter and melted in his embrace.

"I love you too, Ashley. You bring out the best in me," he said, closing his eyes and melting in the tranquility of their love.

But will their love last forever or will something come between them?

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

What are your insecurities, guys? Let me know in the comments. I'll try to comfort you guys with this story.