Episode - 10 (Punishment)

-----------------------------♡
Third Person's Pov♡

Wakasa was looking at Shinichiro with lust filled eyes, they just came back from the movies and here they are, Shinichiro on the bed sitting in Wakasa's t-shirt which were reaching his knees and nothing underneath the t-shirt.

"Daddy, are we gonna have sex?"
He asked in a innocent voice making Wakasa's hunger grow, He(Wakasa) licked his lips getting on top of the bed.

"Yes, we are baby and be ready for it 'cause it'll be rough and no mercy."
Shinichiro could only gulp and back away knowing Wakasa was not kidding and would seriously not have any mercy on him.

Touching him all over his thighs to his waist grabbing it lifting his t-shirt than going to his nipples, licking, sucking, biting than marking on his neck saying.
"You are mine."
Shinichiro only blushed and moaned when Wakasa nibbled on his ear.

Wakasa removed the t-shirt off of Shinichiro's body and started to kiss him while removing his own clothes after done undressing, he went to the drawer and get the lube out from it than poured big amount of the lube that he will need on his hand, dick and than Shinichiro's hole.

He first spread Shinichiro's cheeks(ass) blowing on it first to which Shinichiro shivered and bit his bottom lips then Wakasa went to his recent position and put his middle finger inside Shinichiro's hole.

Shinichiro whimpered, Wakasa noticing the reaction leaned over and kissed him clearly aware it has been awhile since they had sex so Shinichiro would be whimpering for sometime but he will be alright later.

Seeing that Shinichiro was already used to his finger, he decided to put another one Shinichiro could only scream since it hurted but loosen up later, Wakasa started scissoring later adding the third finger and moving it in and out of the hole by this time Shinichiro was moaning like crazy.

After some minutes Wakasa removed his fingers making Shinichiro whine because of the loss of pleasure but that whine ended when he felt something touch and hole's entrance and later slamming the whole thing inside his hole.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Shinichiro screamed as hot tears went down his face making him extremely cute in Wakasa's eyes who was looking at him with heart in his eyes.

Wakasa waited for Shinichiro to tell him to start moving.
"Baby, tell me when you are ready ok?"
Shinichiro nodded feeling Wakasa kiss his forehead.

It took 1-2 minutes for Shinichiro to adjust but he somehow did and told Wakasa to start moving.
"Y-you can s-start moving n-now."
After Wakasa heard him say that he took out his whole length 'til the tip and than slamming back inside Shin's hole at a slow pace.

He started to pick up speed eventually, Shin screaming his name while having a lewd expression, loving the feeling getting slammed by his Daddy.
"Daddy f-faster pwease."

Wakasa just needed to hear that and than he started to move in a fast pace grabbing Shin's both thighs while fucking him, going hard and as well as being rough after sometime more thrusting Shin and Kasa were reaching their climax.

"D-Daddy I'm close."
"Me too baby ugh let's cum 2gether"
After a few more sloppy thrusts Kasa and Shin came their high, panting heavily than kissed.

Shin laying next to him, Shin came on top of their both of their chest and abs.
"That was amazing baby"
Wakasa said hugging shin, cuddling him.

Shinichiro blushed but didn't say anything.

And than they fall asleep and 2ether cuddled with e/o.

-----------------------------⁠♡

Sorry I was busy today but here is the update bye
And please like and comment don't left it on seen