Episode - 3 (A Vampire Lover Boy???!?!)

Look i- was- ummmmmm...... busy
So that 's why i was not uploading hehe btw i'll update every 2 days after the chapter from now on so if i forget to update please care to inform me haha😅
#Backtothestory

Pov :- Bold♡
Thinking:- Italic''
Talking:- Normal ""
Action:- Underline**
Telling someone's words or actions:- Italic + Underlined''
---------------------------------------♡

Takemichi's pov♡

I was dropping Hina to her house after the convo with Mikey-kun and Ace. Those 2 lovebirds made me and Draken-kun feel like we were third-wheeling and even tho they will never accept it i mean they are seriously declining even tho they love each other they would always say and which i quote. 'No we are just friends nothing more and we just met yesterday.' I will surely suffocate myself at this point. Anyways back to the topic as we were walking and after we enter her apartment (parents apartment), than we went to her room and started talking.

We saw fireworks and i knew it was Hina's one of the most fav things to see, she really likes to watch the fireworks. So, we went to the building's rooftop and watch the fireworks Hina's was right beside me so i decided to hold her hand. But when i held it i felt that is was somewhat strange so as i looked at our hands i saw that i was holding Noato's hand instead of Hina's. Wait if i was holding his hands than that means- "E-eh?" i felt that feeling of shock go through my body and than i woke up in a bed and started to sat when i saw Naoto i was a bit angry because i was so close to holding Hina's hand and he just had to come and ruin it ugh i'll make sure to kill him😡😡😡😡😡.

*after explaining everything to him we searched up Ace Name*

"The most feared gangster also known as Ace, Ace Watanabe who's also Hot, Cute, Sexy and Handsome who can also pass as an idol is seen walking out of the juvie after 1 day of being in juvie not to mention he's known for being the most feared after Mikey the leader of Toman who's also Ace's Husband." We sweatdropped at the information we got i mean i just knew these 2 would be in a relationship but knowing they are married i should better get myself someone.

------------------------------------- (This means time skip and now we are moving to when Takemichi met *clears throat* Emma😅)

After Naoto and i shook hands. I traveled back to past to feel someone's weight on me as i opened my eyes i saw a girl on top of me while on her underwears. As she got up to attend the call i ran away from there "I can't tell Hina about this." As i said that i heard a voice beside me, "About what Takemichi-kun?" H-hina?!?!?!!??!?!!?!! "H-hina what are you doin' here?" I asked her than i heard another voice behind Hina." Yo Michi, how are ya?" Ace? What's he doin' here? "What are you you doin' here and i'm fine" I asked him."Huh? Oh yeah i was just passing by when i saw Hina-Ane walk out of the shop with groceries so i decided to help her." (Short note:- Ane means big sister kkkk?) "Oh ok." "What about yo-" as Ace was asking me i got a call i got it from ........idk who it was from so picked it up. "Moshi-moshi." "Oi Takemitchi." "Ah- Draken-kun do you need something." "Yes we are having a meeting so come to the shrine." "Oh Ok." "And is Ace with you? If he is bring him with you because Mikey wants to see his BABY!" As Draken-kun said that i heard Mikey-kun's voice."What do you mean by that Ken-chin we are not dating." 'not now but soon you both will.' As i thought i heard Draken-kun say."heh well atleast you didn't decline that he's your BABY." tbh he got a point there. "You fucking bi-" "Ok bye Takemitchi." As i heard Draken say before he hanged up so now i have to bring Ace with me yeah i can do that tho."Hey Ace Mikey-kun wants to see his BABY!" "Oh ok let's go........wait- what?" "heh gotcha there anyways let's go." "i'm also coming." As Hina said that Ace and i looked at her.