Episode - 6 (Love blossomed already eh?)

Pov:- Bold♡
Thinking:- Italic''
Talking:- Normal""
Action:- Underlined**
Telling someone's action or words:- Italic + Underlined''

-------------------------------------♡

Ace's Pov♡

"Y-yes" As i said those words the trio was staring at me, Shinichiro smileing widely, Wakasa with a grin and Mikey was just looking at me.

"Heh, i was just kidding but it looks like you actually like my brother eh?" My eyes widen as Shinichiro said those words he was just joking? Oh fuck this shit why do i have to say that.

"You...........like me......?" I looked at Mikey as he asked me that obviously i was red "Y-yes" He smirked and lean close to my ear "Well i guess the feelings are mutual" i blushed harder if that was possible.

"Don't tease him Jiro, He is blushing" Shinichiro said as he laughed seeing my face turn more redder and Wakasa snickered.

"It's kind of fun tho he looks cute like this" I looked down and hide my face in my palms as they laughed at my reaction.

After eating the food we went to get ready to sleep, Me and Mikey sleeping 2gether in Mikey's room while Shinichiro and Wakasa were sleeping in Shinichiro's room.

Ah- shit i forget to get my clothes now what am i gonna do? Maybe i should ask Mikey "Mikey-kun i didn't brought any clothes with me. So, can you give me some?".

"hm sure i'll give you some clothes just a sec." as Mikey said that he opened the closet door and brought me some clothes "Here" i took clothes from his hand and went to take a Shower.

After the shower i wiped my body with tge towel he gave me. After i was dried enough i started to wear his clothes only than i realised that his clothes were bigger than my body.

Like it was so big, it was literally reaching my knees well he for sure has a big body, his shorts were also big but good thing it had rubber to tie it that way it wouldn't fall.

As i walked out the bathroom Mikey looked at me. I was standing at the door frame not moving while he was looking me up & down "You.....You look cute" i blushed at what he said, than he suddenly got up.

He walked 2wards me as i walked backwards until my back hit the bathroom door and he was pinning me against the door.

"Good thing you are only mine" He looked at me and licked his lips lean closer and kissed me. I was shocked at first but later i also started to kiss him back. He started to suck on my lower lip asking to enter his tongue into my mouth.

Which i allowed after that we pulled off breathing heavily he suddenly picked me up and layed me to bed "Do....you wanna be my boyfriend?" i felt my face heat up as i nodded saying "Y-yes" than he started to pamper me with kisses all over my face.

"Mine, Mine and only Mine no one elses" "Yes, yes Yours, Yours and only Yours" i said that as i pecked his lips and cuddled with him.

--------------------------------------♡

Sorry i know it's short but i have exams starting from tomorrow so i'll update after my exams, maybe on 1st or 2nd October but i'm not sure but i'm upload it after exms
So 'til than Bai Bai(๑・ω-)~♥"(灬♥ω♥灬)