Episode - 7 (For a long time)

--------------------------------♡

Third person pov

The next morning Ace woke up feeling the sun rays on his face when he looked around he saw Mikey sleeping while hugging him he started to blush after remembering about what happened last night.

Knock Knock "Are you awake" Asked Shinichiro while Ace answered "Yes" "Ok come down breakfast is ready" "Ok" after Shinichiro said that he went away.

Ace decided to wake up Mikey "Mikey-kun" Ace shaked Mikey's body but to no avail "Mikey-kun" He again said while shaking Mikey but he only got a groan in return and Mikey pulling him more closer and hugging him tightly.

Than Ace suddenly got an idea he leaned closer to Mikey's ear and whispered "Daddy~ wake up~" And this time Mikey opened his eyes and looked at Ace than started to kiss him while pinning him down, Ace started to moan into the kiss and after few seconds when it was hard for him to breathe he started to tap Mikey's shoulder as a sign to stop kissing and Mikey got it so he pulled away leaving Ace longing for air.

"Haaaa, Haaa, Haaa, Why, Haaaaa, so rough, haaaaa, in the morning, haaaa, Daddy?" Ace was panting while saying that " 'cause you sound so fucking cute and hot while saying that baby" As Mikey said that Ace started to blush "Cute" Said Mikey again making Ace go more red than he already was "T-The breakfast i-is ready l-let's go e-eat" "Sure let's go but first let's shower" "Ok" And Mikey being the pervert he is, said "You wanna join?" Ace became more red and said "w-what g-go away Aniki don't tease me" "Hahaha But seriously let's shower 2gether" Said Mikey again "ANIKI" "Okok chill baby" Said Mikey as pecked Ace cheeks and ran to the bathroom laughing leaving Ace blushing as he cursed under his breathe.

After Mikey was done showering he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist while water dripping from his hair Ace gulped as he saw Mikey half-naked looking all hot and sexy "Like what you see baby?" Ace looked away saying "N-No" "If you say so, wait let me bring you clothes to wear after shower" Mikey said as Ace nodded than Mikey went to the closet and came back giving Ace a pair of Black oversized t-shirt and some black pants which were surprisingly not that much bigger and it will fit Ace perfectly but still a little lose.

"These pants will fit you as they are last year's" As Mikey said that Ace nodded taking the clothes from Mikey's hands and heading to the bathroom also taking the towel with him that Mikey gave him.

After showering Ace came out wearing the clothes Mikey gave him with the towel around his neck while drying his hair, Mikey licked his lips while going 2wards Ace and picking him up leading him to wrap his legs around Mikey's waist and hands around his neck hurriedly.

"Mikey-kun" Said Ace while blushing as Mikey pecked his lips and left the bedroom heading the dinning room, sitting on the chair keeping Ace on his lap as Shinichiro served breakfast that he cooked - Bento with sandwiches.

Ace licked his lips while looking at the food closing his hands 2gether while saying "Itadakimasu" taking the bento and eating it while Mikey, Shinichiro and Wakasa cooed at him.

"Shin-ni did Emma returned home?" asked Mikey while looking at Ace eating the food and chuckled seeing him choke on it and gave him water "Eat slowly baby" "T-thank you" Ace thanked Mikey while drinking the water than Mikey's attention shifted to Shinichiro asking anwer of the question he asked earlier.

Shinichiro shooked his head saying "No she's still at Hinata's house i think she will have breakfast there" Mikey nodded at his word looking back at Ace and asking Shinichiro agian "And grandpa?" "He's in the gym probably practing the move he saw yesterday on the t.v" "Hm" Mikey said while eating as Ace was still on his lap eating quietly, not rushing this time.

"So, i guess you both are dating?" Wakasa asked looking at the new couple who were acting well, like a couple ofc. "Yes we are" Answered Mikey as Ace was still eating and looking down blushing.

"But isn't that too sudden, i mean you 2 just met e/o few days ago and already dating?" Asked Wakasa as Shinichiro nuzzled him telling him to not ask questions like that.

"Well, i had my eyes on him for quite a long time and wanted him to be mine and this was my chance. So, i mean who would let it slide?" said Mikey kissing his baby while Ace blushed and said "I-I also l-liked him f-for quite a l-long time. So, I-I was h-happy to b-be his" After Ace said that he had a pout on his lips blushing more than before while the 3 looked amused as Mikey smirked "So, we clearly knew e/o for more than few days" "Yeah, yeah whatever" Said Wakasa rolling his eyes.

"Baby let's go on a date today. Where do you wanna go?" Asked Mikey, Ace eyes sparkled with joy as he replied saying "Let's go to amusement park please Aniki" Said Ace looking at Mikey, Mikey smiled in return and kissed Ace's forhead "Ofc. Baby why not" Mikey said smiling, Ace returning the smile and resumes eating still wearing the smile on his face.

"Baby let's go to the movies?" Asked Wakasa looking at Shinichiro, who was eating and also squealing at the new couples later looked at Wakasa "Sure let's go to the movies" And than Shinichiro leaned closer whispering "Daddy~" and pulled back continuing eating his food like nothing happened, Meanwhile Wakasa was having a hard time not to jump on him, rip his clothes and Rail him right there and than but he controlled himself and leaned closer to Shinichiro whispering "You are getting fucked tonight, I'm gonna rail you tonight so hard, will make sure you will be limping straight for a month so be prepared babyboy" Shinichiro blushed while squeezing his thighs 2gether, (What? I mean Wakasa sounds hot so, ofc that's why) also biting his bottom lip as he knew........

H.E.F.U.C.K.E.D.U.P.

-----------------------------------♡

And We'll be right back after this break

There are slight changes in the ships read the description and sorry for late uploading if i have time i'll update tomorrow.
'til than see ya.